The lost way - Part 1

One Month had passed but it feels like it was yesterday...

It was beautiful evening - Me, my bicycle and earphones.... Lost in a song "Hello" - by Adele.

I didn't realize that I have come quite far away from the town. I removed earplugs to examine my surroundings... There was no noise of town traffic, no sound of kids playing around and not even anyone riding their vehicles... Shit I lost my way, not again. It's kind of 3rd time in the same week - How could I?

I know the town is new to me, I just recently moved - but not so recent, it had been almost six months and I still forget the roads. Damn.

What I am supposed to do now? Sit and Wonder? Ride and get lost again? I feel so stupid.

Wait! I have navigation system in my phone. Finally.
No! No! Shit. There's no signal. Damn.

I am only left with options to try different paths and interact with people coming on way to ask my way to Legend road. Hopefully I can do that I think.

I still don't understand why it's called legend road? There has to be some mystery behind the road being called legend road! Like Legends of DC Comics and others.

I have almost rode 1km and still can't find a suitable person to head me to correct road. Its bad day and bad luck.

No!

No!

No!

Shit.

Boom!!