Chapter 7 - New rules

Lilly's p.o.v

I haven't had any sleep I tossed and turned all night. I actually had time to reply back to the letter saying it was me who screamed and I'm ever so sorry. I looked at the clock, 6am. But, I heard footsteps downstairs. No one wakes up at this time...

I get up out of bed and shiver as my feet touch the cold floor. I gently open my door and look around. My brothers door was open, he must be the one awake. I creep to the edge of the landing and crouch down staring at the front door. I hear his footsteps creaking on the floor. Getting closer and closer to the door, he is wearing a dark hoodie, which covers his head a dark jeans, he unlocks the door and he opens it and a draft of cold blows in, I crawl slowly back to my room and put on a jumper, jogging bottoms and a scarf.I pick up the letter I wrote shoving it into my pockets. I go downstairs and out the front door, I look up and see my brother flying, I have to run to keep up with him. When he finally slowed down and came in to land, I had no idea where I was.

There was a bunch of people who where there but, I couldn't see their faces, they started talking but I couldn't hear what they said, and then I saw a light from a figure, wait. I looked robotic, but it looked human? Was this the human robot who made the robotic dogs? What is it doing here, with them, do they control it?

They said something and it walked away, so I followed it. And it just stopped on the main road near our castle, I hid behind a wall as the car came, it stopped but instead of its lights going red it blasted out a loud siren and a net flung out of no where capturing it. In an instant the queen of water came flying down with her guards and they took the robot in a direction of the unity castle.

I had to find out more, so I followed them as well. When they reached the castle of unity the protector came and took the robot of their hands and stood it on the balcony of the castle, where it was tied down. Then more sirens came, more like a fire drill and everyone rushed out there houses in pyjamas with scarfs, I decided to walk into the crowd acting like I came from my house as well.

We all stood there, staring at the robot, as the protector appeared next to the robot he spoke,

"We have gathered both sides to announce the capture of the human robot, who according to us makes and fixes the robotic dogs roaming the streets" he paused, so both sides are here? But I can't see the other people on the other side, only the castle of unity and then the pinky glow of the force field, "we will finally shut down this horrible creature" his finger reaches out to the power button but then there was a loud bang.

The protecter dropped onto the floor and became motionless, everyone screamed as the force field started falling apart, in a matter of moments large air crafts appeared, but they didn't drop help but they dropped upgraded versions of robotic dogs which looked like wolves, with pure red eyes, the biggest aircraft had a speaker, and from it came a deep electronic voice, "we have killed the protecter and we will have both sides on lockdown! No one can leave their houses without permission from us!" It shouted, and the wolves ran towards us and the other side forcing us all back, they spoke in an electric voice as well no barking, or howling..

I ran home and locked the door, my parents were crying, "we thought we had lost you, we heard the news on the tv, don't ever do that again!" They hugged me, but I heard a noise coming from outside, and then a banging on the door, my parents had to open the door. There was about 4 wolves the one in the middle asked for any children in the household, my mum and dad tried to hide, but they sniffed me out and they hit my mum and dad and the head knocking them out, as they dragged me away I screamed and kicked, they threw me in a back of a truck with other kids and then I heard a loud blowing noise from some holes in wall. Gas!

I fell over onto the floor and I blacked out...