Chapter 5- The roaring lion.

Amy's P.O.V

I was ecstatic. And why? What brings this sudden happiness? I'll tell you why, it was the last lesson of the day!

Purple rain began to fall from the sky. Little drops splattered on to the window. I watched as they trickled down, and fell to there death.

I began to tap my pencil, to the sound of the raindrops.

"Amy, stop tapping your pencil!" The girl with blue hair snapped.

I began to tap louder.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I laughed.

My best friend Kim, started to imitate a granddad with a hearing aid.

Then a loud shriek echoed through the classroom.

I was taken aback.

"Whoa, did you hear that Kim?"

Still imitating the granddad, she replied: "Sorry, I can't hear you!"

I sighed. " No, Kim. I'm being serious, did you heard that deafening scream?"

" Nope, the scream has probably deafened me!"

" QUIET! Your task for today is to produce a letter to the protecter!" The teacher bellowed.

Wow. So much screaming in a day.

But today, I felt rebellious. So I wrote: Whoever screamed, you nearly burst my ear drums, thanks a whole lot!

I hid the letter in my pocket, I guess the scream came from the other world.

After school finished, I rushed towards the letter box. My black hair flowing as I went.

And just as I was about to post it, an eagle swoop down and snatched it out of my reach.

"Hey!" I shouted. But it was no use.

With a hawk and a screech, the eagle was gone.