Part 1: A werewolf finds his mate

//Balto's pov//

I was walking through the school halls when a sweet smell caught my attention. I decide to follow it. The smell lead me to a beautiful blackhaired boy. He was talking to Garroth Ro'Maeve, one of the most popular guys at school. How can the beautiful boy be so close to him? I then heard Garroth called him baby brother. Oh so this blackhaired beauty is the popular Garroth's brother? How intressing. I then heard Garroth call him Zane. So the cutie's name is Zane,  good to know. Zane then walked away from Garroth. I followed Zane for a while before going to werewolf class. I ended up getting to a fight with this human guy named Aaron and he fucking beat my ass. Once the teacher helped me up, i found my seat. Whe  then learn that when we smell a sweet smell, often the smell of chocolate or vanilla and the smell leads to a person, that means, the person with that smell is our mate. I then remembered Zane, he smelled like chocolate to me.... So he is my mate huh? lucky me~~ I need to ask him out. I thought for a while about how i should do it and i decide to make him a love letter. Once i was done writing it and i put it in his locker. Tomorrow he will find it. I then went home.