Boy or girl?

Riley's POV- 3 months later- 10th December

Today I'm 4 1/2 months which means we're going to find the gender of our baby out, I've got a small bump. My parents still haven't talked to me but luckily James' family have been really supportive along with Emily. Giselle's dance captain and Shantel left because of it which meant that Hunter came back. Also Chloe is now dancing with the nutcracker ballet which means there is another spot so Steph got it. Chloe and west tried dating but it didn't really work as she's not in a troupe anymore. We're going to find out the gender, grab a sandwich and then buy some baby stuff.

"Babe wake up the appointments at 10." I said as I tried to wake up James. He wouldn't budge so I started to kiss his neck which I knew would wake him up. He pull me closer to him and started kissing me back.

"The appointments in an hour." I said, I wasn't out of bed myself

"Well, lets have a shower together then." He said smirking at me

"A quick one." He picked me up and we went into the bathroom. We quickly got out of our clothes and I turned on the shower and we both jumped in. A few make outs later and we were both out of the shower drying ourselves. I wrapped a towel around me and went into our room and got out some leggings, a white top that says 'Don't care' on it and a grey hoody as it was December  so it was really cold. I then straightened my hair and put a bit of make up on. I then went downstairs and made some banana pancakes for James and I.

"You look great baby." James said as he set the table.

"Thanks, so do you." I said as I put a stack of pancakes on the table. We both sat down and ate before walking to the doctors.

"What are you hoping for?" I asked

"I don't mind, but I'd love to have a son."

"I don't mind either, as long as it's healthy."

"Riley Raymond please go to room 2" we got up and went there where a doctor was sitting

"Hello Riley, so today you can find out the gender if you want"

"Yes we'd like to know" he spread the gel across my stomach

"Ok, so you're having a.......boy!"

"Aw I'm so excited!" James said and he kissed my hand

"Ok,, so your sons looking very healthy, so I'll see you back in 6 weeks, where you'll be 6 months."

"Ok, thanks.!" I said as I wiped the gel of my stomach.

We booked the appointment for the 29th January . Internationals is 4-10th of January  and then we arrive a day early and go home two days later. I'll be 5 and a half months pregnant so I'll still be fine for flying. I'm coming too as well as Emily so we can cheer our boyfriends on or in my case fiancée! We've just arrived at the mall and we decided to go into mother care since I was to desperate to look at baby clothes.

"James, what about this one?"  I said pointing to a onesie which said 'daddy's handsome man'.

"Yeah, I've been looking at cots, how's this one and it comes with a mobile." He said pointing to  a light blue one with a mobile with moons and stars.

"Yeah, that ones adorable!" We got a few more things before paying. After we went to Starbucks and I got a smoothie whilst  James got a coffee, we also got a sandwich each. James has got rehearsals today but miss Kate let him come to the scan as they were practicing  the dances he wasn't in, but we're going back to the studio now so James can rehearse the dances he's in and I'm going give them tips. We went back home to drop off what we bought and collect James' dance bag before heading to the studio.