Celebrating

Riley's POV

James and I had just finished our duet and we're out celebrating with A-troupe. We decided to go to this cool restaurant that served loads of different countries food, kinda liked my first date with James. I decided to order spaghetti and James ordered a cheese burger. James hand slid under the table and he put it on my inner thigh, slowly creeping towards it.

"James!" I hissed quietly so nobody could hear. He looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Yes baby?" He said innocently

"Save it for later." I mumbled

"Ok baby" he replied. Once we had our food, we went to our hotel room, miss Kate didn't let me and James share a room together so we swapped rooms every night until west complained to miss Kate

"Why can't Jiley just have a room together, they moan so loudly!"  West said

"No, I don't want them doing any funny business!" She said

"We won't." I said

"Fine!" She agreed.....finally.

"Thanks Kate!" We both said. There were 4 rooms originally:

Group 1: Miss Kate and Phoebe

Group 2: Emily, Thalia and Giselle

Group 3: James, Hunter, West and Eldon

Group 4: Michelle, Chloe and me.

"Ok, we'll have to rearrange the rooms now." Kate said

"Does anyone want to go with Jiley?" Phoebe asked

"No!" Everybody shouted.

"Ok, well i guess you guys get the room to yourselves then." Phoebe said

"How about Eldon, Michelle, West and Chloe?" Kate said

"Yeah, that's cool." They said.

"Good now what about Hunter, Emily, Giselle and Thalia?" Kate said again.

"Yeah that's fine." They said. I know for a fact Emily and Hunter are fine with it because they are secretly dating, they don't want everyone to know though, because they don't want to cause drama. I'm pretty sure Michelle and Eldon are secretly dating as well for the same reasons. I think Em and Hunter are going to tell everyone after Nationals.

"Ok you guys can go to your rooms, everybody meet outside here at 7:30 for breakfast." Kate said

"Ok." We all said. James and i went to our room and we collected his bags on the way to bring them down to my room which was now ours.

"Riles?" James asked

"Yeah?"

"Did you mean what you said earlier?" He asked

"What do you mean?"

"When you said that you loved me?"

"Yeah, of course i meant it." I said

"Good, cause I love you too." James said as he picked me up and dropped me on the bed. We've teased each other but we've never gone the whole way, i think tonight we might though." We started kissing, which turned into a make out and we began to take off each others clothes until i was left in my bra and matching panties and James was left in his  boxers.

"Would it be ok to go all the way?" I asked James nervously. He replied by kissing me roughly and unclasping my bra. He began to suck on them as his other hand fondled with my other breast. i yanked off his boxers and he pulled off my panties.

"Riley this might hurt a bit." James said as he slowly entered me.

"James go deeper!" I shouted

****After you know what****

"That was amazing babe." James said

"You're right about that." I said as we fell asleep in each others arms"

The next day- 7:25am

James and i just woke up, i look at the clock and it says 7:25am. Sh*t we have to be outside in 5 minutes. I try and get out of James' arms but he has a firm grip around me, eventually i get out of bed.

"JAMES!" I shouted as i shook him gently. He groaned.

"James, get up, it's 7:28, we have to be outside in two minutes." He opens his eyes and gets up.

"Cute ass." James says squeezing it. I slap him playfully before putting on my uniform, i would have had a shower since we did it last night but i don't have time. I quickly brush my hair and put some deodorant and a bit of make up on. James has his uniform  on and is just putting some gel in his hair. I grab our room key and my phone and put them in my pocket. I look at the time it says 7:50am.

"Babe come on." I say

"Ok, I'm ready." James grabs his phone putting it in his pocket and then we go outside to see all of A-troupe, Miss Kate and Phoebe there looking really mad at us.

"Sorry we're late." I said

"Where have you been!" Kate shouts

"We kinda overslept." James said.

"When did you guys get to sleep last night?" Emily asks. Truth is we didn't really get much sleep by the time we had finished doing it, it was 2:30am.

"Uh........12:30." I said, I'm really bad at lying so hopefully they'll believe me.

"You guys went to your rooms at 9:30, what were you doing for the other 3 hours?!"

"Uh....talking?" James says more like a question.

"Yeah right, it's Jiley they were probably making out the whole night." Hunter says and i blushed deep red.

"Don't make me sleep in the same room as you two." Kate said sternly as we walked to the breakfast bar. Once we got there we lined up, i decided to get banana pancakes with syrup and an apple to eat after. I sat back down at the table next to James. After we had finished breakfast we decided to go to the mall since Michelle's solo wasn't for an hour. Me and the girls went around together, we decided to go to Claire's boutique first.

A/N: Hope you guys like the first chapter of my new book, i decided to delete the other one because i had a huge writers block and didn't really want to continue plus i really wanted to make a story that's jiley in general. Please follow me on instagram, my name is girlmeetsthenextstep. Please vote and comment!