Moving in

Riley's POV- August 28th

Today we're moving into  our apartment and I'm 8 weeks along. James is at his place and he's  putting his boxes in his car and then at 10, he's picking me up and  collecting my stuff. I've got all my stuff in boxes and apart from some  of my makeup, clothes and shoes for today, toothbrush, hairbrush and my  handbag with my phone. I got out of bed and put on my clothes. I was wearing some jean shorts, a floral top and some white flats. I did my makeup and then put it in my handbag. I went downstairs and made myself some granola with raspberries and yogurt.

"Good morning sweetie." Mom said

"Morning mom." I said

"When's James getting here?"

"Around 10." I said, I saw Em come done and get some cereal and fruit.

"I'm gonna miss you when you're not living with us." Em said

"I'm still going to see you." I said

"Yeah, but it'll be different." She replied, I went over a gave her a hug.

"Aw." Mom said

"Come on Ri, James will be here in 10 minutes." She said

"Ok, I'll get my handbag." I said and went upstairs.

Flashback (Emily's 8 and Jiley's 7)

"Emily, Riley, come down here please!" Mom called, Emily and I came down stairs and saw a boy and a very pregnant woman.

"This is Debra and her son James who is 7, they've just moved here."

"What are your names?" Debra asked

"I'm Emily and this is Riley." 

"Do you want to come in and have a coffee or tea while the kids play?" Mom asked

"Yes, that would be lovely." Debra said, James, Emily and I decided to go into my room. My room was painted pink with a single bed by the window and fairy lights around it. There was my bedside table and there was a massive dolls house Emily and I always played with. I had a small bookshelf and on the top were all my dance shoes I've ever had.

"Do you dance?" James asked

"Yeah, we both do at The Next Step dance studio." I said

"I'm starting there tomorrow!" James replied

"That's cool, what styles do you do?" Em asked

"I do everything, but I love hip hop." He replied

"We do everything as well." I said. We didn't realize but we ended up talking for hours. That's when I realized, I wanted to be with James for the rest of my life.

Flashback over

I looked at my room, still pink but a light pink instead, we had given the dolls house to James' sisters when they were old enough. In my wardrobe there were a few clothes for when i stay at my parents and there were all my photos from when I was younger and there were my dance awards too.

"Riley? Are you ok?" Em said as she came in.

"You've been up here a long time." She said

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Good, James is here, putting the boxes in his car." Em said

"Ok, I'll be down in a minute." I said

"Ok." Em said and walked downstairs. I took one last look at my bedroom before going downstairs and saying goodbye to my family.

5 hours later- 3pm

We've just finished setting up our apartment, I'm sitting on the sofa and James is just putting the rest of his clothes away.

"Babe?" James shouted

"Yeah."

"I think we should tell everyone that we're engaged." James said sitting next to me.

"Yeah, maybe we could throw a housewarming party and tell everyone then."

"Yeah, that's a good idea!"

"How about tonight?" I asked

"Yeah, maybe 6:30?"

"Yeah, we could go to the shops and get some snacks and drinks." I said

"Ok, so we'll invite A-troupe, your family, my family, Hunter, Miss Kate and Phoebe."

"Yeah." We went down to the shops and bought hummus, carrot, cucumber, celery, pepper, sausage rolls, spring rolls, crisps and some cookies. We went back to our apartment and it up and texted everyone. Everyone arrived and Noah brought Richelle with him, I think they're secretly dating. We were all talking and we had music in the background.

"Riley, James, why did you invite us all here?" Mom asked

"Its a housewarming party." I said

"No, the last time you brought us all together like this, you to us that Riley's pregnant." Debra said and suddenly it all went silent and everyone was staring at us.

"The real reason we invited you all over is because....."

"We're engaged!" We both said.

A/N: Hope you liked the chapter, sorry it wasn't very long but I wanted to do a cliffhanger and I couldn't think of anything else to write. Please comment and vote. I went to the tns wild rhythm tour on Tuesday and it was amazing! I'm going back in October and I'm also going to the meet and greet so I will  get to meet the cast!