Internet X Reality (2)

After school

Of course when school ends, we leave and go home except for club members. Yet, I still went home. I decided not to go for the next three days or so.

As I got home, Alex, my maid, greeted me as usual. "Why are you not at the club today, miss?" She said innocently, yet that was the voice of death in my ears. I kept walking to my room, I felt her death glare getting stronger and stronger in each step. I gave up.

I stopped walking and faced Alex with a emotionless face. "No one answered when I got there, so I left."

That was part true.

Flashback ♥☆♥

Me: *looks at club door, hearing people* o////o (there's people!)

Good side: you can do it, Mari-chan! You could make friends here!∩˙▿˙∩

Bad side: or she could be hated by them. *gets slapped by good side* ( ̄ε(# ̄)︴

Good side: SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! (ʘ^ʘ╬)

Me: *taps door (trying to knock), whispering * hello?
.
.
.
Person opened the club door.

Me: *Ran out of there.*

Person: ? (Must be another fangirl)

End of Flashback ◆♧

".......OK then! Make sure you go tomorrow okay! ♡" Alex happily said, dancing her way to the kitchen. I giggled a bit, and continued walking to my room.

Butler and maids bowed down to me as if I was royalty. Which I'm not. It's just, my mom has lung cancer and my dad is working 19 hours a day. Unlike my younger sister, she wants attention. I understand why they've been so busy, yet I've been alone for most of my life. So I entered into Hunter academy to be entertained. I also plan to fail after the 3rd phase until I figured out that I have a missing older brother.

I stopped getting to deep into my thoughts and entered my half-weeb room. A huge smile planted on my face, looking at my baby. The computer. I ran over to it, and did the usual. Put in my password, checking notifications on Wattpad, Skype, Quotev, Facebook, Twitter, Lady Blog, etc.

"Here we go!!!"

Starting point: 4:21, Finished: 8:39

"And done!!" I jumped up for victory, and grabbed a pocky box from my bed. My mouth drooled in excitiment,. Trying a new flavor of your favorite snack is paradise! I ate one quickly as my taste buds was screaming for more.

Oh yeah.....

I shoved three more pocky in mouth as I went to my computer. I pull out the paper with the website address and password and typed it in.
After that, the school website popped up as I put up a look of disgust.

She put me on....chat rooms?! The fangirl club! The hentai club! The Durarara club! The Fantasy club! There are so many! Oh, wait. She put HXH at the end of the address.

I retyped it in as it took me directly at the page with instructions. I immediately start filling it in.

Username: Internet+dit4ever21

Enter password: ***********

Choose font color: periwinkle

Agree use of terms:

"I mean, who reads them?!" I clicked the continue button. It didn't show nothing except people talking. I looked on the side showing •6 online.

Solarmoon8: You came!!!

Fluffywhitecat: who's this, Solar?

Greendog: yay! A new friend! ^O^

Internet+dit4ever21: are one of y'all Lilac?

Solarmoon8: meeee!

Internet+dit4ever21: okay...

Fluffywhitecat: why would you give out our chat room?!?! ˋ︿ˊ

Solarmoon8: because she's nice!

Fluffywhitecat: idiot! Anyone can be nice to you!!

Scarletbookworm: sorry about them......^_^¦¦¦

Internet+dit4ever21: no problem (^_^)

RichDoctorwins: nice to meet you, Internet+dit4ever21.

Internet+dit4ever21: thank you! Um, can I ask a question?

Richdoctorwins: sure.

Internet+dit4ever21: are you really rich?

Scarletbookworm: nope.

Richdoctorwins: YOU SURE REPLY THAT FAST!!!

Scarletbookworm: Ohh. I did, didn't I? Well, it true anyway.

Internet+dit4ever21: lol ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)

"Time to go to bed, miss." Alex said as I nodded. She nodded back and closed the door behind her.

Internet+dit4ever21: I have to go.....

Greendog: will you come back? ∩˙▿˙∩

I hesitated at first until I did a huge mistake.

Internet+dit4ever21: sure....

Scarletbookworm: bye, Internet+dit4ever21. 。^‿^。

Solarmoon8: bye bye!!!!

Richdoctorwins: see ya!

Greendog: bye-bye! (⌒▽⌒)

I logged off and jumped into the shower with a real smile on my face.

Did I......make friends?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Killua!!!!!