Chapter 1

*??? POV*

I turn to the left and run down the cobblestone roads of the kingdom. I look behind me to see 20 guards behind me. I panic and look at my hands. To see the orange particles dancing and spinning, ready to be used. So I close my eyes and say "Ianuae."

I instantly teleported to the jungle. My home being close by. Oh I apologize for not introducing myself sooner. I am Craig Thompson or more know as the criminal/sorcerer Mini Ladd.

I am one of the last sorcerers alive. Allow me to explain the aftermath of what we sorcerers like to call 'The Katastrofi.'

After the rumors were created it spread quickly. The kingdoms decided that they did not trust or need any sorcerers help. So they quickly killed many before the sorcerers even knew what happened. But when they found out, they quickly fled. That's why we are here today in the jungle we call home and are still alive, struggling yet safe.

I check my surroundings and continue walking forwards. Making my way to the place I call home. I push the huge bushes out of my way to see my home.

 I push the huge bushes out of my way to see my home

I smile and quickly run towards it. I quickly say "Guo shui" as I start running across the water.

"Hey Nogla I'm BBBAAAACCCCKKK" I say/yell as I put the of food and resources an the table.

I hear loud footsteps from upstairs and dragging of the vines. Then hear "FINA-FOCKING-LLY."

I turned to the side to see Nogla with his wolf tail wagging back and forth, ears perked up and giving me his famous puppy dog eyes.

That's my best friend David or known as Nogla. He's a werewolf, has green eyes, and is like 7 feet tall.

He was thrown out of his village, 3 years ago. He was lost in the jungle after being chased by warriors, hunters, and monsters. He never told me why he was thrown out. 'But, it looks like I'll find out soon enough' I think as I cut the lettuce, then start on the chicken.

*??? POV*

I sigh as I see are commander, Max or more known as Mithzan. He's pretty fucking pissed or as everyone calls him Mad Max, which pisses him off even more. "AGAIN EVERYONE, WE'VE LET THAT SORCERER GO. TO MANY TIMES" he yells then yells "WILDCAT TO MY CABIN STAT. MAKE IT SNAPPY."

"YES SIR" I yell then walk towards his cabin. Because if I didn't I would get triple time. I've done that shit five times, all I gotta say is screw that shit.

I walk into his cabin and I automatically sit down on the chair to the left. "Mr. Wilde I have a request for you" Max says as he pulls out a small book and sits down crossing his right leg over the left.

He then slides the small book to me. I raise my eyebrow in confusion even though he can't see it behind my helmet.

"It's been awhile. Tyler why don't you take off the helmet" Max says, wanting for me to feel comfortable. I sigh as I put my hands on my helmet and start taking off my helmet. Until I see some guards looking through the window. So I stop and put it back then hear a damped sound of someone yelling 'GOD DAMMIT.' We both chuckle at their childish behavior.