☾ Introduction ☀

I was born in a place that not many people know it's existence, it's called Meraland. You may have passed by it but you didn't acknowledge it, don't worry no one does. Well no one except the Fays. Now you may wonder what is a Fay.

Remember all those bedtime stories that you grandparents told you about people with animal abilities? Sorry to brake it to you but they are not just stories they are all true and they are all based on us, the Fays!

Let me explain that a bit more to you. You see Meraland is divided in two sections by a river as a result we are also separated in two factions, the Fays of the Sun and the Fays of the Moon. When a Fay turns fourteen there is a ceremony where the sun or the moon, depends on what faction they were born in, shows them their spirit animal and their abilities. Each Fay learns how to use their ability as they grow up with the help of their teachers.

Although some Fays are born "special", we call them The Guardians, I know it's a lame name but bear with me. The Guardians are brought up to our world when our species is in danger. The last Guardians died 20 years ago protecting us at the "Battle of the Eclipse" but that's a story for another time. The Fay Guardians are born with a mark on their wrist, the mark of the moon and the sun. In Meraland there are five Guardians of the moon and five of the sun, believe it or not I was born a Sun Guardian, and I can assure you that I am not able to protect anyone from anything right now, but I guess it's my destiny.

**************************************************************************

If you liked it please vote and tell us what you think :) 

- Love C & E