Author's Note (important note for readers to read FIRST!!!

I would like to start this off to dedicate it to my family who gave me brilliant ideas for this book. My sister, Pipsy101, gave me plentiful of ideas mostly and I have to say thanks for all the book discussions I had with her when we were actually supposed to be doing chores😊. I would also like to dedicate this to my lovely and awesome friend Jacqueline Hill, my high school librarian, who has been getting antsy for me to write this because I was having fun teasing her about my book ideas (hehehe) and she has also been supporting me whole heartedly and with great enthusiasm in writing my books.

Call me weird but I have always wanted to leave an author's note or acknowledgements so I'm feeling a little giddy writing this. But this is mostly just a note to all of my wonderful readers (whom I hope I get) as this is my first book that I hope shall get SOME(⬅notice the caps on these letters) notice.

Okay, first things first, please don't judge on the title of my book later on when you are reading it, I know this sounds weird but I am still working on it and this app has forced me to stick with an undecided title, so no judgments allowed...actually AFTER you read this book feel free to leave suggestions of book titles at the end and what you think is best and I will do a vote with some friends and family for the best title. I am in a desperate need of a title people!!

Another note I would definitely love to add is that I KNOW I will have a few grammatical oopsies in my writing, please don't be afraid to let me know, but honestly please, please, please don't be rude about it. I am only suggesting this so that I can see any errors that I make or if autocorrect decides that it knows better than me and I can maybe use them for future reference.😊

What else, what else, what else...ummm...oh yeah! Please be patient with me (talking to you Jacquie😉) as I would like to edit my work before I post it so it may take me a little longer to get it on plus I have an annoying case of OCD. And also if it takes a while for me to post don't worry I haven't abandoned you ever so cruelly on an evil cliff hanger I am just either too busy to get on Watt pad, or (like I said) I am editing, or my attention has just been caught by a very interesting or beautifully good book, so again, please be patient and hold onto your panties for me (lol sorry had to add that 😉)

Oh yes and also don't be afraid to leave comments on or in the chapters and I will try to answer any feedback you would like to give because I would absolutely love some like a kid in a candy store. Just something that I can live without in the comments is any fighting, if you have any problems with someone, please don't fight, just leave it be, any haters who decide to comment, I will just ignore because I have no patience for that. I will also answer any questions or concerns you have for me as best I can whether it it is on my profile or in my book, cause let's be honest, I really find it annoying when I have a question for an author or someone who doesn't bother answering you.

Okay, I will shut up now as you probably just want to get on with the story and my blabbing may have bored you to death. (Of course just as soon as I start posting it hehehe)

Jacquie, my friend, you are probably just laughing at me and shaking your head if you are reading this. 😆

Payback time to all the mean authors out there. Let the cliff hangers begin *rubs hands together and cackles evilly* (sorry Jacquie).