New Day

Today is new but what will it bring?  Joy and happiness.  Pain and sorrow.  You just never know.  If you get up and there is no sun to brighten your day.  Trees are not swaying.  Flowers not growing.  Grass is not green.  Nothing is the same.

Night is here but there is no stars that twinkle and no moon to glow.  Just darkness all over.  Shadows surround you and branches from the trees are holding you and won't let go.  The ground has a big hole that will swallow you whole.  Lights are all out.  No more will there ever be lights again.  Times are changing and animals are taking control.  People are acting and doing strange things.  Fighting is all there is now and it is getting worse.  Wars are not the same.  Books are changing.  Forget about life.

New chapters are beginning and the old is ending.  People are lying and that is true.  What you thought was a lie is the truth.  The truth now is a lie.  People you trusted are just a lie.  There is no more love.  Just hate in this world.  Cars are driving themselves.  No more rails for the trains.  Roads are out and now only pathways are around.  

Spiders are coming for you with eyes of red.  They tangle you with webs of deceit.  You try to fight them off but they are to strong.  You can not hear or see.  Because they are in your ears and eyes.  Your mind is not your own.  They have your mind and body.  

You can not eat or sleep all you can think about or dream about is spiders.  Creepy and crawling all over you.  They will not leave you alone.  In darkness they find you and try to eat you alive!

  In darkness they find you and try to eat you alive!