Killer

DISCLAIMER: I do not own One Piece or any of the characters they are property of Eiichiro Oda

Killer pulling you back to bed laying down beside you. Snaking a hand under your head forcing you over into his toned chest. Instinctively nuzzling into him wrapping your arms around, your cries becoming louder. Playing with your hair his raspy voice "your different f/n." looking up only seeing a tuft of facial hair hanging out the helmet. "I'm really not, I got captured and now I'm crying" giggling at your pathetic self. Killer chuckling "you stab Heat and knocked him on his ass." Pausing to wipe away your tears. "Do you have any idea what thats done to his reputation" laughing seemingly impressed. Pulling you close just able to make out Killer's eyes piercing through.

Killer never thought to act on his own impulses, because Kid had feelings for you, but that was a long time ago.
"F/N" removing the helmet his hair falling everywhere clearly outgrown the cut long ago. Being the first person to see his face in years. Thinking back to your child hood friend and seeing this man, the scar above his eyebrow still there, rubbing your finger across it feeling his stubbly cheeks smiling, running your hand through his goatie. Killer smiles leaning down resting his forehead against yours, "I love you" pressing his lips to yours. Caught off guard confused over Killer's confession, everything making sense when looking back over the years you've known him. He'd always side with you in arguments against Kid. He's always been kind and caring and when you'd go to him for advice he'd know just what to say to make it better. All this time you had only thought of him as a friend. Killer blushing wildly looking hopeful waiting for you to say something.

not sure on what to do with his confession thinking about it more closely. It was mutual you would console in him and cry on his shoulders, not Kid's.
Killer standing up, wanting to be alone after his attempt failling. "killer" he looks back seeing you blushing walking up to him tiptoeing kissing him wrapping your arms around him feeling secure. Leaving the room holding hands.

Kid seeing the two of you together clenching the ring in his pocket, angry but also happy for you walking on deck over to the railing holding it between his fingers. "I should never have let you go" blinking back tears as they form unable to bring himself to let go of the ring folding over resting his head on the railing. Hearing footsteps, straightening himself, putting the ring back in his pocket. Looking up to see you smiling at him, killing him because he knew it wasn't him that made you happy. Forcing a smile and walking off.