1) ibiza 2018 is finally here!

Boarding the easy jet plane to Ibiza ,Nia was going hyper ,her curly hair bobbing up and down to the tune of "kiss you" (by 1D of course) , it was obvious someone had given her sugar (priya)! Patrick was singing david bowe whilst Alex and luke were kicking themselves. Me, Lauren and Meg were facepalming eachother (YOLO) and alyssa and priya had their bling earphones in !

An hour through the plane journey and nia had fallen asleep ,laying across me , megan and lauren, after her sugar rush! Alex, Patrick and Luke , like little jelly babies , had dominoed on top of eachother and Alyssa and priya were STILL listening to 1D ... jeez !

Finally after an eventfull 2 hours at the luggage conveyabelt (which consisted of Nia sitting on it screaming "i dont want to leave louis" (the sticker on someones luggage) whilst three security guards tackled her to the floor) we got to the villa.

Martin , a weird kinda guy , who we hadnt seen in two years , just happened to hear about the trip and stalked us all the way to the villa where, as patrick gave us a lecture on how a door lock is made, finally decided to say hi ! Lauren jumped out of her skin, then started stressfully mummuring all this stuff about how 'we couldnt afford martin a ticket' or 'yep megan was uncomfortable sitting next to someone on a plane who asked her out in year 9' then yet another face palm!

Splitting ourselves into a girls room and boys room we each unpacked and got into our bunks. Half-way through the night Alex came into our room because apparently he's an 'honorary girl' and he 'doesn't want to listen to anymore convos on how to sail or david bowe' , so we decided to let him sleep in the en -suite bath.

Morning seemed for ever but by the time we all woke up Patrick was in this sunny -side-up apron with a spilt egg wipped in the wrong place cooking french toast (just what we needed)! "Hello" he said in danisch whilst he weirdly smirked at us with a lovely case of bed hair from behind the breaky bar. Lauren , Priya and the rest were still in bed but me and nia decided we were starving , plus we wanted to jump into the pool with our pjs on.

All of a sudden these big black limos pulled up on the drive , me and nia peered throughh the windows confuzzled ! Then all of a sudden this guy in a big black suit and earpierces unlocked the front door WITH HIS OWN KEY and layed down a red carpet ?! Nia approached the guy all giggly , probably laughing at his awesome moustache, " Hello ?!

Who are you and what are you doing in our villa?" .

"miss , what are YOU doing here," now everyone was in the hallway " this villa was especially rented this week for onedirection !?" . Everyone looked puzzled and shocked apart from Nia who was running round the house like a chicken screaming ! Lauren whom was responsible for the bookings gave the villa people a call and asked about what had happened.

"They said there was some sort of mix-up and we have to leave ?!" Alex dropped to the floor crying and screaming like a baby parrot. Then like dominoes (as expected) so did Patrick and Luke! The guy said right thats it go and pack but we were like HELLL NO! ...

...Until zayn , louis , niall , liam and harry came in with there lego tees on and all debating on star -wars 2 ? We all screamed and mobbed them INCLUDING ALEX like a bunch of fans (ironic really) ! I took Zayns beanie to cry on , then we all burst into crying INCLUDING ALEX knowing that we were leaving...

... " 'ang on a minute ! Girls and ... boys ?! Gertrude how did they get into our villa AND the weird one stole me apron !" says Niall , the guy ( gertrude ) blushing said " i dunno , they said they booked it aswell , they were just leaving sir!" "Oh im terribly sorry for mistaking you lot!" says harry " you must be our maids and ... butlers!?"

"No Harry , stupid ass , they got the bookings muddled! Hey to apolagise and so we all get a holiday why dont we share the villa !? We dont mind do we boys ?! Anyway these girls are amazayn !" Zayn said hugging me and kinda , well , sqaushing poor megan . "THANK YOU , THANK YOU , THANK YOU !!!!!" we all screach hugging eacother and kissing the boys on the cheeks , they were kinda flustered!

The boys stripped to there underpants and led us into the pool , bombing and making a bigggg splash . Alex and Patrick , unlike luke who stripped and jumped in to , were standing there topless in their shorts hiding their nipples and bellys! "Dont be embarrased boys , i have 4 !!" shouts harry "eeeew" murmurs alyssa slowly releasing harry from a hug. After persuasion , the boys got us to turn around while they quickly jumped in.

after taking underwater pics of zayns amazayn ass (ehem nia) we all decided to get dolled up and go into town for a couple of drinks , 1D were in shades and hats ( their stupid dumb-ass disguise) whilst patrick decided he was so famous to he dressed up as david bowe , then put shades and a hat on ! Lets just put it this way , no-one (the public) was fooled! All of us , after a couple of drinks , were dancing and giggling to the nights end! Patrick , Lauren , Megan and Luke got a "hotel room' *wink whilst me and zayn headed back to the villa . The lights were all out and i don't think either of us were about to turn them on. We lured into the bedroom and shut the door. In the morning or should i say 2:00 o'clock we all got dressed and slumped downstairs to the sofas , where there were multiple sick patches everywhere and Patrick as good as new making breakfast ... ! Alyssa and Priya were throwing up BIG time.

After a long week of fun we took 1Ds numbers just in case we needed to call them in the future ! The moral here is drink responsibly and dont go to Ibiza with Patrick ,Alex and Luke !!!

Uploading ibiza 2030 soon x