Episode 1 : Why Break my heart-Chit Chat

Me : Hey guys welcome to Aidenia14 Chat Room i'm your girl G-Ann and here we are with the Characters from the story ' Why break my heart ' , on set with me i have the main character Joanna Clarke ,welcome Anna.

Anna : Hey G-ann

Me : Hey girl thanks for the effort that you put out to be here today

Anna : Your welcome, i always look forward to be here.

Me : Aw.... anyways let's get down to business ,first question ,how did you enjoy being a character or the main character in my story??

Anna : Well it was amazing and interesting to be in a short story like that, it was a real short adventure.

Me : That's great to here..so which character did you enjoy working with ; Chad, Amy or Kim.

Anna : I would say Kim because she was the one who look out for me and she is one person that don't like when someone close to her get hurt,that's why we are sis for life, love you girl.*blew kiss*

Me: True Sisters...awww!!..where can i find some more..gosh...anyways, Are you and Amy friends again??

Anna: Sorry guys out there who wanted me and Amy to be back friends but the tables have turn we are not friends anymore.

Me : Why??

Anna : Well she was found sleeping with my bestie Kim boyfriend or should i say ex.

Me : Wow!!!, that girl gosh...Any special hot sexy guy in your life ???

Anna : Well there is......

Me : Who is it spill the witts..

Anna : Ok ok he's Maxwell Channer he's coming in one of your new books.

Me : Damn ,i should of known he's into you..and there something else....

Anna : And i'm engage to him..

Me : Hot Damn,Holy Crackers,Omg!!!!, Congrats ma girl!!!!!!,girl show us the ring

Anna : Thank you.

Me : So are you going to make any seen in any of ma books??

Anna: Yep i think it's two of them or three ,i'm not sure yet

Me : Ok know worries about it the time will come. So which of my books you are interested in??,and Which Girls personality you like from any books??

Anna : Well i love Simply Complication,TARIWAC and TBP ,they are awesome..and i love LACEY and SLIVER personality ,they have this Real Bitches thing going on there if you know what i mean *wink*

Me : Thank you..and i know what you mean after all i'm the writer.

Anna : Lol!!!

Me: Ok,so i think this is bye for now.

Anna : Bye!! G-Ann....

Me: So guys we have just spoken to Joanna Clarke so now we are moving on and up next is Chad Fox.

Stay tune,that's a wrap.
Bye Guys.

And we are out!!!!......