[1]reached

prologue

;day 1;

TAKING risks,

probably having the notion of performing something thrilling and enticing, that demands guts and succumbed ego, it's beautified in the most alluring way that's there.

jinhee was lured by the idea, she forced her conscience to disappear into nought, she wanted to take a risk, so she shut her inner voice down and followed what her nervous, yet readied heart told her.

the girl, she who didn't know how the notion of taking risks really functioned, who fought against the inner turmoil of weary, repulsive emotions every night between her fucked up family, who was far too gone for Park jimin, so happened to decide on sending the said boy love notes.

twenty five of them, and on the twenty fifth note was when jinhee didn't realised how done her crush was, with her.

she didn't realise what awaited her the next day in school.

what awaited her was a stack full of hurtful words that jimin planned on telling her, bursting the little bubble where she lived happily with her love. but that was just a part of it.

and jinhee was heartbroken when the morbid reality dawned upon her.

when she realised all the malice that lied beneath the notion of taking risk.

she realised jimin was not who he really seemed to be.

when the side of her math desk revealed a glittery note with words that spelt the plight jinhee thought she was in.

jimin
hi loser.

----