Tag Reply #1

First, I apologize to the people who tagged me before. I wasn't able to reply, I'm sorry.

I got recently tagged by the sweet Reese_Cadwell and Havecouragebkind.

I don't know if I'm doing this correctly, but I'll do it anyway. Here are the 13 random facts about me:

1.) I'm a proud Leo.

2.) I'm in my late twenties.

3.) I'm the youngest in the family. I have an older sister and brother.

4.) We have three dogs(two puppies and one adult female) and two adult male cats.

5.) I really don't like spicy food that much.

6.) I currently have one hundred and sixty one pictures of Lee Pace on my phone. *laughs*

7.) I'm a big fan of The Corrs. Yeah, I know. Old school.

8.) My all-time favorite ice cream flavor is...Double Dutch! :)

9.) I love Krispy Kreme and J. Co donuts!

10.) I really, really love bunny stuff toys because I was born on Year of the Rabbit. I have a bunch, actually.

11.) I am very fond of Astronomy. When I was young, I dreamt of becoming an astronomer or astronaut.

12.) My number one mythological god is the Greek god Hermes. I just LOVE him!!! I fell in love with Greek mythology because of him.

13.) Lastly, I'm an introvert. I am the quiet, shy type of person. I'm the one who will quietly sit in the corner and observe. I'm not the kind of woman who will easily open up to anyone.

So there! Now, who will I tag? Let's see...

reen-zette
n2n0n00
BlackAndWhitePhoto
cpianowski
secretHearttaker
iamroxyproxy
Elfies37
shadowspinner
YvaineRoss
Ohsnapitsemily
ladyofthewoods

Thank you for reading! :)