The morning after

Dark POV
"Uncle Dark?"a small voice whispered.I cracked open my eyes and saw Dream look at me."Oh hey....what is it?""Can I sleep wit you?"Dream asked.I looked at the clock and saw it was 2:00 am."Uh....sure...just don't toss and turn to much.""Ok!"Dream jumped onto my bed and got under the blankets.I felt something around my leg after Dream went under."Dream,what're you-"
*blink*
........
Wtf just happened.
I looked at the clock again-
11:28 am
"Good morning!"Dream said.I lifted up the covers and,he wasn't there."Where are you?""I'm by the door!"Dream said.I looked up and saw Dream standing by the door."Dream,what happened last night?""I dunno,I just grabbed onto your leg,and you fell asleep!"Dream said happily.He ran back to his room,and my head crashed onto the pillow.Oh boy....what am I gonna do with that kid.The doorbell rang."ANTI!OPEN.THE.DAMN.DOOR.""FINE!"Anti yelled from downstairs.I closed my eyes for a couple seconds,and my door slammed open."Dark!Mark and Jack are here!They don't know about Dream yet!"Anti said.Hm...oh yeah...that's..I'm....wait WHAT?!

MARK AND JACK?!HERE?!NOW?!?!FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
*technical difficulties*
"Dream!Come here!"I called out.Dream came running around the corner and stopped at my feet."Did u need sum ting? ^_^""Yeah,I have to tell you something.So,you probably didn't know about this,but you have 2 other uncles.Who happen to look like me and Anti.And they're here.""Really?!Yaaaaaaay!!"Dream started running down stairs."Dream wait!"The moment my feet touch the bottom of the steps,a crash could be heard from the door.

"DARK!!"a voice yelled.It sounded extremely like Mark's.
Well,this can't be good.FML
Anti POV
"Oh hey Mark!Jack!watcha doing here?""Just dropping by.To see how everything's going.""Yeah,about that,be right back,ok?"I teleported up to Dark's room.I don't have any time to lose!The door burst open and I ran to Dark's bed."Dark!Mark and Jack are here!They don't know about Dream yet!"Dark's sleepy gaze snapped open in a few second.I rushed back down stairs.I need to stall them for a few minutes.

"So,how's everything going?""It's going fine."Jack said.He had a little tone of anger in his voice."Anything new happen?....Or anything?""Anti,can we come in or not?"Mark said impatiently."Not.""Well too bad we're coming in."Mark and Jack started sling though the door."Wait!"before I could do anything,Dream came running downstairs at full speed,and crashed right into Jack's legs.

Mark looked at Dream,then back at me."DARK!!"Mark yelled.We all looked upstairs to see Dark slowly walking downstairs."Now Mark....I can explain.""Dark,why is there a 5'yea old kid here?You know better!"Dream went over to Mark."My parents are gone....so I have to stay here..."Dream said sadly.I could see Mark's heart slowly breaking at the sound of that.Dream sniffles,and a couple tears rolled down his eyes.

"Oh nonononono don't cry!"Anti said while picking him up.Dream rubbed his eyes and wiped his tears away."Ya....so uncle Dark told me about you 2! :D"Dream said while pointing at Mark and Jack."Really?That sound verrrrrry goooooood!"Mark said in a babyish voice.His eyes shot glares at me,but I looked away."I'm gonna go have a talk with uncle Dark,ok?"Mark said.Dream nodded his head and giggled.Mark grabbed my arm and dragged me into another room.

"Dark-""I know I know!I can take care of him,don't worry!""Does everyone else know about him?""Yeah they do.""Ok.Make sure nothing....happens to Dream,ok?""Ok!I will!"I said.I started pushing Marl out of the room while Anti pushed Jack outside."It's been nice seeing you!Guess you have to go now!Get on your way!Baaaaiiiiiiii!"Anti and I waved at them.The door slowly closed,and I slammed it shut.Anti a higher a breath of relief."Glad that's over with!""Me too."I said while nodding.

Now...where did Dream go?"Dream?"I called out.I walked to the kitchen to see Dream under the table."Dream,come out.""Uh....I don't wanna!""Come on!Just come out!"I said in a soft tone.I peeked under the table and saw Dream holding something in his hands."Dream what is that?""Nothing!"he hid something behind his back and starting leaning more."Dream,tell me."I said,now in a stern voice.Dream sighed and came out from under the table.His head hung low as he handed me a small cardboard box.I looks into the box,and saw razor blades,knives,and a switchblade."Dream!Where did you get these?And why do you have them?!"I asked while grabbing his hands.

"I was just looking into one of the rooms in the house and saw all these!I was curious so I grabbed some and ran out!....I just wanted to be like you and uncle Anti...."Dream said,his voice cracking.Soon after,he started crying again."Dream...come here..."I said with my arms outstretched.Dream ran into my arms and hugged me.I picked him up and carried him around."Promise me you won't play with these anymore.""Ok!I won't.""If you see any of these,run away,ok?""Ok."Dream said,

He got down from my arms and ran back up to his room.Being a parent is tough....jeez.I walked back up to my room,and closed the door behind me.I could use a little time to relax....
Or maybe some time to play video games.I grabbed a controller for my X-box and I put in a game.This should be fun!
1 hour later
I HATE THIS STUPID GAME!!I stomped on the console and threw the controller out the window.I NEVER WANT TO PLAY THIS EVER AGAIN!!