Ships... (Chapter 8)

(Warning Smex is involed you have been warned)

~~Zane's POV~~

I was watching my little horsie when someone knock ed on my door. I opened it and it was Travis

T: Hey can i come in (thats what he said XD) K thanks

He walked in and completely missed my. i only felt a breeze.

Z: Why are you here?

T: Shippers... and by shippers i mean pretty much everyone on Mystreet.

Z: Why did you want to talk to me about that?

T: They all made shrines and are praying to them.

Z: Oh sh!t.

T: Ye what are we gonna do?

Z: Should we try to start dating?

T: Imeanifyouwanttoimnotgoingtoforceyouifyoudontwantt-

I interrupted him by kissing him. After awhile he melted into the kiss and it slowly turned into a make out session. He was the dominant one and got on top of me. I blushed and he had a creepy grin then he bit my neck, making me moan. I could feel him smile and he licked the blood off my neck. I started to look at his skin and he had some light purple patches on his skin. I brushed them off and he started to take off my jeans. "We're really doing this" I thought. He kissed my neck and me not knowing that he was planning something, i moaned. He took this chance to slip my panties off. I looked into his eyes and they were... purple? He also had horns which was weird. Once he slipped his pants and boxers off, he moved his member into me making me moan.

T: Just tell me when i can move~

He purred. PURRED! I soon nodded and he started to thrust. He had this cheeky smile and put his head close to my neck. I could feel something happening but i didn't know what it was. He soon stopped thrusting and he was panting.

T: That was fun~

Z: Yeah. It was.

T: we should do that more often. Especially since you're a strong one.

Z: hehe~

He got off me and put his boxers on then his pants. D-Did i just have sex? It felt amazing. He put my jeans and panties on my stomach and he smiled and went to the bathroom. I put my panties on then my jeans. I sat up and i was looking around just to be sure that no one was watching us. Thank Irene that no one was.

---------------------------------

Writer~Chan is proud with what she just wrote.

Zane: SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WC: OOOPS WRITER~CHAN NEEDS TO GO NOW BAI!!! *RUNS AWAY*

                                                          (409 words in total)     -Writer~Chan