He's a She!?!?!?!?!(Chapter 5)

~~Travis' POV~~

I pick her up and move her straight to the couch. I also look around the house to see if Zane was home. He wasn't witch (see what i did there XD) made things worse. I was walking into the kitchen to get a glass of water when i heard her waking up.

~~Zane's POV~~

I woke up to find that i was on the couch. My body felt really weird and i didn't know what to thing of it. I looked down to see if my shirt was wet and... i had boobs. LUCINDA!! SHE THREW A POTION ON ME BEFORE I GOT KNOCKED OUT! SHE MUST HAVE DONE THIS!!

T: Hey... how are you feeling?

Z: Im fine. Just confused

My voice was higher than usual. I expected that given the fact that i'm a girl.

T: Do you know were the owner of the house is?

Z: Ummmm, you really don't recognize me do you?

T: Noo. Am I supposed to?

Z: Who do i look like?

T: A bit like Zane Ro'Meave.

Z: Do you know where he is?

T: No- 

Z: because i am Zane Ro'Meave. Lucinda threw a potion at me that turned me into a girl.

T: Oh thats unfortunate.  Well you look cute~!

Wait... DID HE JUST CALL ME CUTE?

Z: D-Did you just call me c-cute?

T: Yes~

I felt my face get warm. I wasn't sure if i was flustered or just embarrassed about the girl thing.

T: You're blushing~!

Z: W-What im n-not blushing! B-Baka!! (Ohhh Zane~Senpai is a tsudere)    

T: Awww youre cute when youre flustered~!

He kisses my cheek. And i defiantly feel sparks. Is it possible that i actually like him?

----------

Writer~Chan is so happy that she wrote this when she did!!! Writer~Chan stayed up all night thinking of what she could do with this chapter!

{This is going to be a cameo of my friend CheyenneHawk}

Katelyn: *reads chapter* Writer~Chan you cant just do that to Katelyn~Sama..... DANG IT I TALKED IN THIRD PERSON

Writer~Chan: Writer~Chan and Kawaii~Chan are rubbing off on you Katelyn~Sama.

                                             K Bai guys       (330 Words in total)     

                                                                                               -Writer~Chan