Birthday

-Artistbean, Hyukie Maknae, Emo Leo, 2swag4u and Grandpa Ken has logged on-

-Emo Leo: Guys it's N's Birthday today (Yesterday because I didn't update on time, classic me)
-Artistbean: What are we going to do for him.
-Emo Leo: That is why I brought you all here.
-Hyukie Maknae: So are we helping you put up decorations or something.
-Emo Leo: Something like that.
-Hyukie Maknae: Where do you want us all to start.
-Emo Leo: Hongbin can you clean N's room and make sure everything is put away neatly.
-Artistbean: Sure thing Leo, I'm going stay logged on incase you need help with anything else.
-Emo Leo: Hyuk as you were already excited about putting up the decorations do you want to do that with Ken.
-Hyukie Maknae: Yes, Yes , Yes. Come on Ken lets Make this place look beautiful.
-Emo Leo: Ravi do you want to help me plan the meals I'm going to make for N
-2swag4u: Anything to get me away from the screaming Maknae.
-Emo Leo: Hyuk calm down.
-Hyukie Maknae: Sorry Leo.

* 1 hour later*

-Emo Leo: Is everyone done?
-Artistbean: I am done do you want to check.
-Grandpa Ken: The living room is really pretty thanks to me and Hyuk.
-2swag4u: We did really well planning the meals tonight.
-Hyukie Maknae: N texted me he is almost home.
-Emo Leo: Everyone remember what to do.
*lights turn off*
-The best leader has logged on-
-The best leader: Hello is anyone here?
*lights turn on*
-Emo Leo: Happy birthday N
-Artistbean: Happy Birthday
-Grandpa Ken: Happy birthday N hope you've had a great day so far
-Hyukie Maknae: Surprise Happy Birthday Mother N
-2swag4u: Happy happy birthday N.
-Emo Leo: Hope you like everything
-The best leader: OMG guys this is amazing someone even cleaned my room.
-Artistbean: Guilty 😅
-The best leader: Aww thanks all of you this has been one of the best birthdays ever.
-Hyukie Maknae: That's  not all Leo now.
-Everyone: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to N, Happy birthday to you!
-The best leader: Wow you went all this way to make me a full meal and a cake.
-2swag4u: I helped plan it with Leo actually.
-The best leader: And has got even better now. Thanks Ravi for actually helping today.
-Grandpa Ken: I'm NOT taking down any of the decorations me and Hyuk put up. That was so much effort you know.
-The best leader: ahahahaha.
-Hyukie Maknae: Seriously it isn't funny.
-Artistbean: Ahahahaha.
-Hyukie Maknae: Don't you start as well.

-Everyone has logged off-

Sorry for the wait and classic me I was late I had this all planned out and I forgot to publish on N's Birthday.

So happy birthday N hope you has an amazing day with whoever you spent it with.

They're all growing up so quickly and becoming more handsome and then there is me growing up and not getting more beautiful.