“We’ll see about that” I said returning his grin. He thinks that he can take advantage of me? No can do! This girl doesn’t follow, she commands.

My jaw dropped, looking at the room with horror. The room that had one singled king sized bed, the room that we will be staying on for a week, and the room that I will regret stepping in to. I stood there not daring to take one single step inside, why am I taking this seriously? I mean come on, if he tries to touch me I can just push him aside. But why do I have the feeling that something is going to happen. A slight wind passed by me, I watch him as he dropped the luggage on the floor calmly with his signature smirk still plastered on his lips.

“Are you coming in or not?” he asked sitting on the bed, his eyes boring into mine as if he was trying to hypnotize me. Not showing any kind of emotion, I took one step.

“Are you scared?” his words filled my ears with disgust. Me? Scared? I don’t think so.

I gave him a sly grin, “Why would I be?” I said with confident, masking my uneasy feeling.

All of the sudden he stood up slowly making his way towards me, but before he could reach me I took my gun out of my jacket and pushed him down the bed. Kneeling on top of him, I pointed my gun on his forehead. I will not take the risk, I hated being taken over by this feeling. The feeling where I feel so helpless, powerless, and weak, I’m not going back to that direction. I have to remember that he was my ex boyfriend, the person who ripped my heart, the person that I might still be in love with. I need to block and erase it before it grows into something much bigger, before I fall for it again.

“You lucky that I’m agreeing to this little game of yours, but I still need to be on my guard” I trailed as I averted my gun away from his head. “I only have on rule: keep your hands to yourself, or this” I said waving my gun, “will be your worst nightmare”

He let out an exasperated sigh as he raked his hair with his hand, he then grabbed my wrist and unwrapped my fingers making me drop my gun. Bringing his hand up, he cupped my neck and lowered me down so our faces were once again closer than ever.

“I’m not going to comment about that, but I do have something to say: Sooner or later, you won’t be able to resist me. You’ll fall for me, you’ll love me though I have a feeling that you already have” he whispered as he twirled my hair slowly, paralyzing me with intensity.

“Being too confident and Arrogant is not very attractive” I commented trying to avert my eyes from his, but with the way he is intensely staring at me, I feel like I was his possession.

“And denial doesn’t look pretty on your beautiful face darling” he said with a smirk slowly creeping its way to his lips.

What am I feeling right now? I am feeling confused, more confused than ever. Why can’t I read him? Why is he so hard to understand? Why is it that, one day he’s all flirty, and then the next day he’s all serious? Every time he does this, I feel more and more weak, the feeling I despise the most. Why is he being sweet and all of the sudden a jerk? Minutes passed, and my mind was now filled with questions. What bugs me the most is that the answers that I wanted are a mystery that can never be found.

“I better get ready, the meeting is in an hour” he said as he released my wrist.

I got off of him as sat on the bed crossed leg, watching him as he pulled his shirt over his head without hesitation. His rock hard abs now in full view, making me lose my breath for a second. His hand travelled to his belt and pulled it off his pants, before he could unzip his zipper I stood up quickly.

“What are you doing?” I asked irritated by his actions.

He gave me a questioning look before realizing what I was talking about.