0.5

{REMEMBER TO COMMENT THROUGHOUT THE CHAPTER AND PLEASE VOTE}

Robbie clears his throat and Ryan and Ace pull away from each other. Ryan shoots a glare at me before smiling sweetly at my two friends running a hand down her jean skirt she clears her throat and walks in, Ace right behind her caring their bags in his hands. He sends me a grins, which I roll my eyes to.

"Alex, why don't you and your friends go to the beach while Ace and I settle in." She hisses through her fake smile.

I roll my eyes and stand up from my seat and turn the TV off. I mutter to my friends for them to come upstairs and I walk to my room.

My room is a midnight blue with a queen sized bed in the middle and a black dresser on the left. I can see my black bag on the edge of the bed and I walk over to it and grab my black and white stripped bikini.

I close the door and shut the blinds before taking my clothes off and putting my swim wear on. I brought this swim suit this time because I like how it fits my curves and actually looks like I have something under all my baggy clothes.

As I stand in front of my white body length mirror, I start tying my hair in a high pony tail. My door opens and Ace walks in shutting the door behind him. My eyes meet his back and I raise my eyebrows at him even though he can't see me.

He turns around and stares wide eyed at me. His hair falls into his face and he lifts his hand up and pushes it back causing his navy shirt to rise with it. His Adam apple bops and he let's out a breath as his eyes travel down my body. I drop my hand from my hair causing the hair tie to fall down onto the floor and my red hair falls down my body. He takes a step forward and I stay frozen in my spot.

His green eyes pierce through mine and I blink out of the trance he held me in. I grab the towel hanging on the bathroom door knob and wrap it around my body.  His eyes stay on my boobs and I clear my throat causing him to snap his eyes back to mine.

"What do you want Ace?" I ask suprised that my voice didn't come out as a squeak like it normally would.

He smirks and crosses his arms across his chest, his green eyes lighten with amusement as he stares at me.

"I wanted to tell you that you and your friends can't come back for a couple of hours. Ryan and I are going to be busy." He says smirking at the last part.

I scrunch my nose up and give him a disgusted look. "Gross."

He smirks and walks over to me and places his hands on my arms. His hands run up my arms and stops at my hands where I am clunching onto the towel like my life depends on it. Ace's hands slowly pull my hands away and places them on the side. The towel falls to the ground and my breathing hitches as Ace's eyes rank over my body.

The smirk is still plastered on his face and I shiver as his hands move to my waist pulling me closer to his rock hard body. Chills spread through my bare skin and Ace leans in, his lips against my neck. He blows sending a shiver down my spine I can feel him smile from his closeness. His hand runs up my hand and stops at where my swim suit top is tied around my back. His lips press light kisses on my neck. I bite my lip holding back a moan. His lips trail kisses up my neck and he stops by my ear and kisses it.

"The whole entire time that I'll be fucking her," He says his warm breath hits against my ear and I close my eyes. "I'll be thinking of your tight body under me."

I gasp and open my eyes as Ace pulls away smirking. He picks up the towel and puts it on the bed before walking to the door. He turns around before shutting the door and sends me a wink before the the door softly clicks behind him.

Published- June 29 2016 at 11:14 PM

Edited- June 16 2017 at 2:10 AM