Ch.1: New House

Maya
"Whyyy!!" I wine, as my mother droved up to our new house.
"Maya stop your wine." My mother said as she undos her seatbelt and gets out of the car.

I get out of the car and cross my arms over my chest and lean against the passenger door.

"Come on Maya help me with the boxes." My mother said as she opens the trunk of the car. Ugh! I grab a box while she goes to the front door and unlocks it.

" Maya come see the inside it looks so beautiful." She yells from the inside of the house.

I walk over to the front door this house is huge. Dang.
" Maya I promise you, you'll love it here." She says " No I won't." I mumble under my breath and roll my eyes.

I didn't even want to be here in the first place. I had a life in California I had my friends, my wonderful boyfriend until my mother told me she got a job offer in New York. My entire life was in Cali now it's over.

"Maya why don't you go pick your room." My mother says. I nodded as she walks back outside to the car and unloads.

I ran up the staircase. And open a door to my left and a huge bedroom came into my sight. My blue eyes widen at how awesome this room is, there was a walk in closet on the right wall, a balcony with glass sliding doors on the left, and a big flatscreen tv on the right wall.

" you found the room you wanted Maya." She says I nodded "yeah I want this one" I said she said okay and we walk back outside and get the rest of the boxes.
💙💙💙
After five hours at our new house, I still haven't unpacked nothing at all. The only thing I done so far is my furniture.

"Maya!" My mother yells from downstairs.
"What?!" I yelled back.

"Let's go introduce ourselves to our neighbors." She says as I walk half way down the stairs. "No thanks." I said I didn't feel like greeting some people next door, I rather finish my room.

"Suite yourself." She says as she closes the front door behind her.

I shrugged oh well. I walk back to my room and turned on my music playlist and continue to unpack. I dump my clothes while moving my legs up and down as the clothes fall into a pile.

I sit on the floor and start to organize them shirts in one pile, pants in another and everything else. Twenty minutes went by it was now 4:00 p.m I needed a break.

I stood up and stretch my tone body as I was standing on my tippy toes, don't judge me I'm short. My legs were all cramped I look down and remember that I was in blue skinny jeans, so I decided to change.

I pulled down my skinny jeans leaving me in my black underwear. And my 1975 long sleeve shirt started kinda getting hot, so I decided to change that. I slipped it over my head and threw it into the pile, but at the same time my favorite song came on.

"Come & Get it" by Selena Gomez I couldn't help my body but to start moving my hips to the beat of the music as I started to search for my pj shorts and my tye dye tank. After three minutes of looking for my pj shorts and my tank I finally found them.

I slip them on. After I was done I needed some fresh air, I put my dirty blonde hair into a side braid and went out to my balcony. Feeling the cool air hit my face felt amazing considering that my room is so freaking hot, Imma going to need to talk to mom about about the air conditioner.

I placed my elbows on the railing placing my hands on my cheeks and looking at the view of the city which is few miles away. I closed my eyes and felt the wind brush against my skin.

"That was a cute dance you did in there." An unfamiliar voice said I open my eyes and look to my left and see a boy that's around my age (which is 16) watching me from his balcony that's next to mine.

Okay fine. I admit he's pretty hot. His green eyes that can make you get lost easily, that gorgeous smile, his plum lips and a nice face. His light brown hair that had a little quiff and he wore a blue muscle tee that showed off his tan, muscular body, basketball shorts with a pair of black vans.

I cleared my thoughts and came back to reality. "Excuse me?" I asked.

"Come on don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about." He says  "I saw you dancing around in there in your bra and panties." And a smirk forms on his face and a little chuckle, while he eyes me up and down.

I turn around and notice that I haven't hung up my curtains yet. Damit. My hands come up too my face and cover my eyes in embarrassment " oh my god!" I mumble. " why would you even watch me?!"

He chuckled. "Well um... It's kinda of hard not to, I mean your window was wide open and you're wearing a push up bra and a thong". He looks at me again and checks me out and sexily licks his lips "I couldn't resist myself". He says biting his bottom lip.

I was so speechless and embarrassed. I felt so disgusted by him. "Oh yeah...by the way I recorded it." He says taking out his iPhone 6 Plus, and showed me his screen that had me dancing.

My jaw drops and I grew with anger "delete now you jerk!" I ordered he pouts his bottom lip "awe too bad." He says evilish and ended it with a smirk and walk back into his room.
What a fucking asshole!

I walk back into my room and hang up my curtains and closed them shut. And face planted on my bed, and stayed like that.
🦄🦄🦄
What is up guys I hope you lucaya fans enjoy the first chapter!!!! Please comment a 🦄 if it was awesome and please vote🔥 y'alls vote and comment helps me get more motivated to make more chapters.💘💘💘And I promise you the other chapters are going to be more interesting 😇. And unicorns Rock!!🦄🤘