Knocks

*•*THIRD GROUP*•*

(Japan, China, and Russia; Don't judge my belief in ChiRu)

"Wow, it's a lot older than I thought!" China states, gaping up at the mansion.

"Hai." Japan agrees.

Russia stands there smiling up like normal, "it vould look better vith sunflowers, da?" (My Russian friend told me to just type the Russian accent so that the Ws are Vs, so this is the best I can do!)

Japan nods as China smiles, "Or any other flower, aru!"

"Nope, just sunflowers!" Russia counters.

"O-okay..?" China says questionably. "Do you think the others are already here, aru?"

"Werr, they reft many hours ago, so I wourd think so..."

"This is true!" Russia confirms.

China laughs, "Wow, we can't hear them! I thought they'd be loud, being stuck in there with each other!" If they'd only thought about that comment of China's a little more, it could've saved them, but, putting it off as a joke, they headed inside. As they closed the door, they heard someone yell.

"HEY-A BASTARDS, KEEP THE A-FUCKING DOOR OPEN!" Romano yelled, running alongside Spain towards the still-open door, which was being politely held open by Japan.

"Lovi, calm down~!" Spain said, poking his best friend (No spamano for you! :3).

"Oh-a shut up, barstard." Romano answered, glaring back at Spain as they slowed their foot speed and walked inside with the other three. Once they'd come into the loop last time, they were stuck in it with the others.

*•*Back to England*•*

"Bloody hell..." the Brit muttered as he scoured the mansion, looking for, well anyone really. He needed to find someone, though he normally liked to be alone, but in this place he needed someone so he wouldn't loose his mind.

"What to do, what to do..." He had already tried his magic and had found out that he had none of it with him. The mere essence of his magic was gone as well, as if sucked up by the mansion.

He did, in place, get the feeling of the bad aura, which he had felt outside, growing menacingly. He had gone around the mansion multiple times trying to find the source, but without his magic, he felt it at the same strength all around the house.

Though there were points in the wall on the first floor and the top floor. One was, when you faced away from the main entrance door, in the hallway on the left, on the 'upper' (referring to the entrance as being down) wall, and the other was in the seemingly Japanese style sparing room on the wall which separated the armor and the larger room. On the top floor the feeling is on the wall opposite of the stairway up.

He tried to break the wall, but all there was. Was a loud sound of knocking, but it wasn't the Brit. He knocked and seconds after, an amplified knocking responded. This shocked him at first, then he tried again, the knock came at the exact same time. Therefore he dismissed it as an echo.

This happened on the first two doors on the first floor. On the top floor there was no echo he kept knocking, but it went flat, there was no reply.

He went back to the first two doors and knocked on the first one again, there was no reply. He stared at the door, "What is going on..?" he asks himself. He knocked on each door again, hoping for a response. No reply from any of them.

"Maybe my ears are playing tricks on me..." 'Oh England, never dismiss the unexplainable, you should know this more than any, yet you still do it! Be careful and I wish you luck~' A voice in his head told him. "W-what, who, who are you?!" But once again, like the doors, there was no reply. England looked around frantically, hoping to find any sign of anyone near him. There was no one around him. "Hello!?" He called out.

This time he did get a reply, but not the one he had wanted. "ENGLAND!" America's loud voice broke the British man's concentration and made him jump. "A-America?" He tried to match the voice he heard before, but there was no connection, someone he didn't know had talked to him.

America came running from around the corner and stopped when he saw England. "Is it really you?!" The American asked.

England raised an eyebrow at him and responded, "I can't imagine who else it would be..."

"Oh god, thank god..!" America said, running over and hugging England.

England stood stiff, "Why...what are you doing, you git?"

America let go and stared at him, "England, do you really not know what I'm talking about, do you?"

"I haven't a clue..."

America sighed, "Just forget it..."

"Okay..?" England responded, still curious about what America had meant. "Well," He continued, "we should look for the others."

"Yeah, let's go, I really want to get out of here..." America said, seeming shaken from something that had happened to him.