Mistakes (HetaOni)

If any of you are wondering 'what is Danni posting?!' then I'll let you know, before I start the story, that I'm a pretty big anime nerd, and my all-time favorite anime is Hetalia. Some fans of the show took the game Ao Oni, and made a Hetalia spin-off called HetaOni, it's a really emotional game, but the English version was never finished, so I decided to finish it myself, while also making my own plot! I do not own any Hetalia characters, or anything from HetaOni, but my OC (Other Character) Quebec, is my personal character, just as much as Daniella is. So yeah, also if you know anyone who likes Hetalia or HetaOni please spread the word! Though, even if you don't know/like the game or show, please read this for enjoyment, the story is a good one, but I warn you, if you're very emotional, you might need tissues later... :(

>•~~~~~~TO THE STORY~~~~~~•<

*•*GROUP 1*•*

(Italy, Germany, and Prussia)

Italy looked up at the mansion yet again, what was it..? The twentieth? more? He didn't even know anymore... It hurt, but as usual he hid it with a smile. He wanted to go in and come back out with everyone. Not as countries with alliances, but people with friendships. Why is it that each time he tried he'd end up alone..? The previous time loop, he'd come with Germany, Japan, and Prussia.

This time it was only himself, Prussia, Germany. Japan decided to go with China later. What could he do, he was sure he'd had it last time, but the monster thing had gotten them again.

((By the way, I'll be spelling out the words in their accents, as well as I can!))

"Vhy didn't ve come here last time zhe vorld meeting vas here?" Prussia asks, eager to go inside.

"Idiot brozer, America hadn't knovn about zis place last time." Germany responds, lowering his hands onto his fingertips.

"Ve~ but it-a looks very-a nice!" Italy cheerily adds, looking up at the old, rustic building.

Germany also looks up at the mansion, "Yes, I suppose so, but I don't really enjoy zese kinds of zings."

"We-a should go in before we-a change our minds!"

"Yeah, come on Vest!" Prussia yelled back as he and Italy boosted into the mansion, Germany stalking in, close behind them.

When all three of them get in they look around, taking in the ginormous mansion. "Vow it's a lot bigger zan I sought..." Germany states.

Prussia chuckles, "Zat's vat she said!" Italy giggles as usual, but with a strange tone as Germany sighs and rolls his eyes at his older, but less mature brother. Then, out of nowhere, a crash is heard throughout the building, making all three boys jolt, their attention and heads turning to where the noise had come from.

"Vat vas zat..?" Germany asks in a quivering voice.

"I don't know but I hope it's somesing awesome!" Prussia snickers. "I'll go check it out! Be right back!" He says, running down the hall to the room that the noise came from.

*•*GROUP 2*•*

(America, England, France, and Canada) -Who?- (Canada you bastard -.-)

The four looked up at the mansion, not remembering all the times they'd been there before. "Wow it's huge..." Canada said, in his whispery voice as he looked up at the mansion.

"Wow this place looks epic! And of course it is because I'm the hero!"

England facepalms at America, "Bloody idiot, not everything is about you!"

"Of course it is! I'm the hero!"

All three of the others sigh, then France replies, "Mon amie, as much as I 'ate it Britan may 'ave a point zis time, we only came 'ere to check on ze ozers zat came 'ere before us!"