episode 11

As morning came around, I got up hazily. I grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom after grabbing all my training clothes. (Outfit up top)

Once I was done with my shower, brushing my teeth, and basically all the morning stuff, I called jack. With him not answering I figured he was asleep. I mean, it was 7:30 in the morning and he's been training these losers this whole time.

I sigh and put my phone in my pocket and walk outside to the back yard to see my guards already there. Wow, my guards knew that it's always good to be early to get some more practice.

"Okay guys, it's the same at the pack, go ahead and starts sparring with each other while we wait for everyone to get their lazy buhinds up and down here. John, come here"

John is one of my guards, and personal favorite. Me and him do pranks together and stuff. "You know the drill, go wake them up" he nodded and laughed walking towards the building.

I smiled, our "drill" consist of him taking two horns and blowing them knowing it'll wake everyone up and make them aggravated. I smirk and walk over to a random guard and we start sparring each other. Each throwing punches at each other, dodging, kicking and more.

I look over as I hear groans and yawns. I laugh and look at john to see him smirking. I see a look of victory and "ha! Another job well done" look on his face. "Morning everyone! You all ready to practice?

And trust me my practices aren't like alpha jacks." I hear my guards groan knowing how my practices are. I just smirk. "Antyways, today we'll be just sparring each other and see who will be in which class.

A class, which consists of really good fighters and people who don't need that much help in both wolf and human form. B class, people who are kind of good in either wolf or human form. And C class, those who just basically stink in both forms.

Now! I want everyone to find a partner and spar with them in human form first! " I hear a whine and look over to see a blonde bimbo whining. Typical of a slut to wear really small shorts that show off their butt and really tight sports bras to show off their plastic surgery boobs.

" oh! And if I hear any whining then you'll be running a hundred laps around the pack house! Got it!?" I see everyone nod and I smirk in triumph. "Good! Now boys on one side of the yard and girls in the other! If I see any opposite genders together, consider your self running 300 laps! Now go!"

I hear my guards snicker and I hear groans and mutters from the pack "and no talking either! Or you'll fight me!" The same bimbo who whined earlier just laughed. " ya like you could beat me! I'm the strongest person on this field, I don't even have to fight to know that I'll win and be put into A class."

My guards growled at the disrespect towards their beta. I hold my hand up and they stop. I walk towards the bimbo and my guards back up a little knowing how I get when people challenge me.

"What's your name? Mutt?" She growled. "I'm not a mutt! I am the Luna! Luna Vanessa! " I was hurt a little that Blake already had replaced me. I look over seeing Blake just looking at me, his eyes showing proudness, lust, disgust towards that bimbo and love?

No that couldn't be. He rejected me, he doesn't love me. But hey, at least I know the bimbo was lying. I look back at the bimbo. " well mutt " still knowing it made her mad that still I'm disrespecting her. "Are you challenging me?"

She scoffs "more like saying I'll beat you but ya, I am challenging you. " I smirk. "Fine. A challenge you want, a challenge you'll get. " I back up and my guards tell everyone to back up knowing what'll happen.

Everyone backs up and I see the bimbo glaring at me. We circle each other and all of a sudden she charges. I laugh inside. Rule #1, never, and I mean NEVER , attack first. It shows a weakness.

I quickly grab her arms flipping her, her back hitting the ground. I back up and she gets up. I search her body trying to find a weakness of some sort. While she's circling me again, with me just standing still following her movement, I see her limp a little in her left leg.

Rule #2, don't show your enemy's a weakness. They'll take advantage of it. I charge towards her, but I wasn't expecting what she was gonna do. She took a step to the side and as I was bout to hit the ground she took her knee and jabbed my stomach and threw me to the ground.

With her strength, it barely hurt me. She smiled in triumph and turned around smiling as everyone clapped at her and hooted for her. Typical, the bimbo loving all the attention.

Hmm, but she probably didn't think about it, I had the advantage now. You're probably wondering how I have an advantage when I'm on the ground? Well rule #3 my friends is never turn your back on the enemy.

I got up grabbing her right arm bending it back, hearing a few pops mixed in with a scream from the bimbo, and then flipping her so she falls face first on the ground, hearing another pop. Ooooh sounds like a broken nose.

I smirk and got up, her other bimbo friends running over to her helping her up and when I look at her, I see her nose bleeding like crap. Score! The broken nose!

She growls and her bimbo friends help her to the pack doctor I'm guessing. "And that my friends is showing that judgment will over cloud you, practilly showing a weakness since you're not at your fullest strength. "

Everyone stands there shocked at the fight that just happened and I feel proudness inside of me. I look over to see Blake smiling and looking proud of what I did. I roll my eyes. "Now! Split up and start sparring!"

- hours later-

I groan. God today has been long. This pack is horrible! Jack only had them learn the basics of fighting, they lack in strength And in agility. I currently have my guards helping the weaker ones.

I watch as everyone is still sparing when I notice, I've really got my hands full here and I've got my work cut out for me.