I'm feeling sexy and free

*Pic of Leila
DON'T PLAY SONG UNTIL TOLD TO. THANK YOU LOVES

Jesús P.O.V
''''''''''
Was I lieing to my own girlfriend. Hell yes and not only that, I'm cheating on her with liams little sister Leila. Leila is only a year younger than me. That means she's 13 I'm 14 I am a wanted illegal person. Cops look for me and soon Izsabelivina will be looking to kill me. BUT that's only if she finds out. But I said IF and by if I mean won't. I'll do anything for her not to find out. That is expect for break up with Leila I love Leila. I'm only with isa because she promised when she loved me, she'll tell me, and she give up her virginity to the one she loves.

And that my friend is me.

I just want her virginity because almost every guy does, and thinks I won't get it. I bet on her. It will work. It's worth alot of money to do it. Almost every kid I know bet high to say I would and wouldnt get it.

And I get what I want.

Always.

Izsabellivina P.O.V

What's up with him like really. I want to know. Well I I'll have to find out on my own I'll just ask Zarroth and Liam who she is and how they know eat other. At lunch I got there numbers so we can arrange something since today's Friday. So tomorrow I have nothing to do.

I love Jesús I really do. I wasn't sure at first but since like two days ago I loved him. And I always will.

He told me some day he would marry me. I can't wait. Jesús is just two years older than me and my parents love him.

We've been dating for 2 3 years. I can't wait to tell him. I'll tell him tomorrow before I ask Liam and Zarroth about there 'sister' Leila.

I would say she could be a side chick but I'm sure she's not he told me he loved me at least last month.

Our anniversary is tomorrow anyways so it will be so cutez to tell him I love him then. Some of my other close close friends and family say Jesús is bad vodo.

But I don't listen. I love him and I will forever. And he loves me too.

Once I reach inside from our silent car ride, I head straight for a shower. While being inside the shower I begin to feel a cold breeze enter the shower. I look and peek but see nothing there. Then I look back in the shower and scream.

"Shh Shh it's just me I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

It was Liam soking wet in my shower. How did he get in here?

Wait, I'm naked!! I quickly grabbed a towel to cover my body.

"What the hell and how the hell did you get inside?'"I whisper yelled

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I snuck in through your window. I was waiting for you to come out but I didn't know if you would come out naked or half dressed and didn't want my ass kicked. So I figured you wouldn't beat me up since I'm in the shower and a shower is a deadly yet healthy place."

"OK OK but why are you here?"

"It's about your um.. your boyfriend."he exclaimed rubbing through his beautiful yet wet hair.

"Ya, Jesús what about him?"

"He's uh he's um..."

"Dude come on hurry up."

"He's.cheating.on.you.with.my.sister."he whisper yelled back in a hurry and said this nervously.

"Get out dude, I know these tricks already he's not cheating. You just wanna have sex and go out with me. Ya well it didn't work so get out and don't talk to me or talk to or about my boyfriend! Get the freak out!!"