Pinkie Pie has a Party Cannon And she's Not Afraid To Use It

Twilight's POV:
"Come on Pinkie! We have to go!" I yelled. Pinkie was upstairs getting ready. I had told her that we had to go somewhere.

"I'm coming Twilight!" She yelled. Pinkie walked downstairs wearing a bright yellow T-shirt, a blue skirt, and pink Converse. "How do I look?" She asked, blushing.

"You look great Pinkie. Beautiful as always!" I ran up and hugged her, "Happy birthday, baby." I whispered as I kissed her cheek.

She hugged me back. "Thanks." She said, "So? Come on! Let's go wherever we need to go so that I can have you to myself."

She was so eager to be with me, it was so cute. I grabbed her arm and we ran out to my car.

We drove to Sugarcube Corners and got out, the lights were out, and all the cars were behind the building. "Uhm... Tw? This place looks pretty closed." She said, obviously very confused.

"Don't worry Pinkie, they're about to open." I said as I winked at her. "Just come on." I grabbed her arm and we walked to the entrance.

Pinkie's POV:
We walked to the door of Sugarcube Corners, and it wasn't locked.

Huh... weird.

When we walked in all the lights suddenly flashed on, and half the school jumped out from behind furniture and under tables.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!" They roared, scaring me half to death.

Almost the whole school was here, for my birthday. I knew everyone I saw, and none of the jerk who made fun of me before were here. It was perfect.

I started to tear up, "Th-thank you! All of you! I love you guys too!" I ran up and hugged the other four. "But how did you get all this together?" I asked.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned and saw Cheese Sandwich. "You're not the only amazing party planner at school!" He said. I threw my arms around him, "Thank you!" I yelled.

He chuckled, "Heh, no problem, Pinkie Pie. It's the least I could do, you've been such a good friend all these years." He gave me a thumbs up. "Now come on! You have a party to get to!" He yelled.

Twilight and I spent most of the time with the other four, with people coming up and telling me happy birthday. We had so much fun, we danced, we laughed, there were some games to play, and the cake was huge!

Eventually Flash Sentry came to wish me a happy birthday. I never really liked him. I knew he had a crush on Twilight, and he always was just a jerk to me.

"Hey Twilight, can we talk?" Flash asked. Twilight looked at me, I nodded.

She walked off with Flash, I made sure to keep an eye on him. He walked over to a door, I think it lead to the closet. They were talking, and I saw Twi shake her head. Then Flash seemed to get mad, he grabbed Twilight's arm. I started to walk over, but Twilight pulled away. He said something else, and she nodded yes.

He walked away, then came back with some drinks. Twilight took a sip, and kind of fainted. Then Flash dragged her into the closet.

Oh Hell no.

"I'll be right back!" I yelled and handed my drink to Rarity and stormed over to the closet.

I threw opened the door, and Flash was starting to remove Twilight's clothes. "Oh boy, you made a biiiiig mistake!" I yelled and shut the door.

I slammed my knapsack again his side, then punched his face. I put Twilight's clothes back on and went to find Mr. and Mrs. Cake.

They came to the closet and asked me what happened, and I told them everything I saw. They helped me bring Twilight up to a room and lay her on a bed.

"Pinkie Pie, how did you knock him out with just you're purse and your fist?" Mr. Cake asked, referencing the unconscious Flash Sentry.

"My Party Cannon is collapsible, and it's inside. And I'd prefer if you called it a knapsack if you don't mind." I said, he nodded. "Well I'll be sure to notify his parents of what he tries to do. I'm glad you stopped him, and I'm sure Twilight will be too." Mr. Cake said, walking back down to the party.

(A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short but I hope you enjoyed!)