Once they had completed their training at the end of the five months, Jiraiya had removed the seals and they saw results of doing months of training with them. They had spent the rest of the day adjusting to the lack of the seals and the results nearly took their breath away.

Everything they had learned had become almost effortless when it came to manipulating their chakra. They had decided to try the Clone Jutsu, at Naruto's suggestion, and actually succeeded. Learning the jutsu was not that awe-inspiring. It was the lowest rank technique after all and virtually useless, but until now it had been impossible to pull off, they would always overload the jutsu with too much chakra no matter how little chakra they tried put into it, now it was easy.

There was about a month and a half until the first year of their training trip was over, both Jinchuriki had grown quite a bit, though they dressed about the same. Naruto was now 5'0 and Fu was 4'9 and both looked slightly older. Right now, their taijutsu skills were high chunin to low jonin level, their kenjutsu was high chunin level, thanks to the five pronged seal their chakra control was kage level and they had mastered their elemental exercises. But they had yet to even begin to learn sealing arts, which were much more difficult than anything else they had learned so far, Naruto wanted to learn them to follow in his parents footsteps and Fu thought it would be useful for a Jinchuriki to know, they had also not yet begun to explore genjutsu, which proved to be something of a challenge since it wasn't their teacher's strongest subject and of course, the better they got, the slower further progress came.

Right now, the two Jinchuriki were standing before their sensei.

"Alright you two, for the rest of the month we're going to take a little break." Jiraiya said.

"What, are you kidding, Pervy Sage? We were just about to start with the strongest jutsu and we haven't started on genjutsu yet." Naruto yelled. He had been kind of excited as they were about to start learning A-rank techniques.

"Which is part of the reason were going to town, genjutsu's not exactly my specialty, I need to get some scrolls if you want to learn it. That aside, if you keep up like this, you'll burn out. You need to learn to take your time to relax." Jiraiya said and Naruto scoffed.

"Sounds to me like you're just making excuses to go do some 'research' Pervy Sage."

"Well of course, I've been stuck here with no young beauties, aside from Fu here for over five months."

"Flattery's not going to help you, Ero-sensei." Fu deadpanned.

"Well, anyway, I'm the teacher here and I say you two need some R and R, so were headed to a nearby town and staying there for two weeks, like it or not."

"Huh... fine. Maybe this will change your mind." Naruto conceded before making a handsign. "Sexy Jutsu!"

With a poof of smoke, Naruto was replaced with a tall, gorgeous blonde girl. Jiraiya barely managed to resist a nosebleed when he sensed Fu's feminine fury, obviously enraged at how degrading this was to women. 'Oh brat, you have no idea how badly you just messed up...'

"What's wrong, don't like what you see?" the blonde asked. Jiraiya responded by pointing at Fu with a smirk as Fu's fists were trembling and her eyes were shadowed by her hair. Naruto changed back and looked clueless at the cause of her anger.

"Hey, Fu, what's wrong?" Naruto asked, he was answered with a punch to the face that sent him flying into a the valley wall. By the end of the day, between Fu's anger and her explanation why that technique was insulting to women, Naruto had decided to never use that jutsu again... in the presence of a female at least.

Two days later, Naruto and Fu were wandering the town Jiraiya had spoken of. It was a lively place with many restaurants, bars, inns, casinos and brothels. They had some places for kids too, of course. The experience was good for Fu, this was the first time she stayed in a place where she wasn't treated like a demon in human form by its people for an extended period, Naruto however, constantly felt as if he had forgotten something important. They were currently searching for something to do, they had spent some time at a bar, their shinobi status allowed them to drink and they found they both had a very high tolerance to alcohol, most likely due to their status as Jinchuriki. They each still had 500 Ryo of what their sensei had... left... them... wait a minute.