"You're mother...is dying." Those words were echoing through my head. I just sat there in thought. Not knowing what to do. I then turned and leaned in on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and ruffled with my brown hair. I began crying. He then leaned in and kissed my forehead in comfort. "I'm sorry..but it got to her quick." My dad told me. I nodded knowing I heard him.  I just kept crying and my dad kept comforting me. "We are going to let her rest a bit okay?" My dad told me. I nodded. I honestly couldn't speak. My mom is going to die before my 13th birthday. 

I haven't been bearing the news that well. I have just been spending the day in my room watching Anime. That's it. That was when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said. Came in was...my mom. She looked so exhausted. And in pain. She shutted the door behind her. And came and sat on my bed. I paused the tv. "Hey honey." She greeted me. "Hey mom." I greeted her. "I'm sorry we didn't tell you sooner. We just didn't want you to be in this position you are in." My mom told me. "I know..But I just want you to be here when I turn 13." I told her. "I know honey. Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. And if I am not around, then I will still be watching. You and your dad will have fun and go on different adventures with each other. And I will be watching the whole time." My mom explained to me. I smiled and she smiled back. "Okay." I told her. She then leaned in and kissed my forehead. I smiled at her. "Goodnight and I love you." She told me as she stood up. "I love you too and goodnight." I told her. We smiled at her one last time and she walked out, shutting the door behind her. I then continued to watch anime till I passed out.