Chapter 4

(Im gonna apologize in advance for this, but I guess it had to happen sometime. Also, I had no idea what to name this chapter. Enjoy!)

Lula and Jack have the apartment to themselves. Merritt and Danny are both out scoping out a new place to perform. The two stuck at the apartment arecuddled up on the couch, Jacks chest pressed to her back, watching tv. 

He draws his hand up and down her arm, tickling her. Then he reaches over her waist to grab her hand sitting on the couch. Lula is almost asleep, and Jack leans down to kiss the top of her head. "I love you more than anything, Lula," he tells her, and she nods to let him know she heard him.

She flips around so that they are chest to chest, and smiles up at him. After a brief smile back, he captures her lips in a sweet kiss, very softly. After a couple minutes of making out, Lula draws her hands to his chest and flips him so she's sitting on top of his hips. She sits there and looks at him, as if considering, and moves ahead. She slides her hands over his chest down to the hem of his shirt and slips her fingers under it. 

Jack stops breathing for a second, just staring at her. Lula just smiles and moves his shirt up over his stomach, and chest until her helps it over his shoulders and arms. She kisses him on the lips, then drops the kisses down to his abs. "Are...are we going as far as I think we are?" Jack asks her. She shakes her head, "Jack, I love you too, and since the other two are gone, this might be our only chance," she shrugs, "I trust you."

Jack lifts her shirt over her head with no delay and then freezes. This is certainly the farthest he's ever gotten. Lula obviously notices, so she takes his hands and places them on her waist. After that his instincts kick in and he moves them over her smooth, creamy skin. "If you want to stop, just tell me," he says.

He finds the clasp of her black bra and messes with it for a minute before she steps in and helps. "I know everything about sleight of hand, but I can't undo a bra?" he asks, and earns a laugh from Lula. 

He bra comes unclasped and she slips it off her shoulders, holding the cups in place for just a seconds before she lets it fall. Jack's hands go to her sides and work their way up to her perky breasts. "You're so perfect," he comments, and she blushes. "Really," he insists.

He puts his hands on her shoulders and gently pushes her down to lie on the couch. He continues to play with her nipples, teasing them into stiff peaks before he leans down and sucks on one. Lula moans and closes her eyes. Jack keeps kissing and sucking all over her chest until she moves her hands from up by her head to his hips.

Slowly, she pulls down his jeans. He sits up to help her out and throws them across the room. After another minute, her pants are gone too, and they're both left in their underwear.

"You're sure you want to do this?" Jack confirms, and she breathes, "Yes."

Now Lula can feel his throbbing cock pushing against her as he nearly lies on top of her to kiss her. He inches his hands down to her panty line and then stops. His head moves down so he is eye level with her pussy. The panties slide off her hips and down her legs.

His tongue sneaks out to lick her folds, spread open for him. As his hand moves up to her breasts, his tongue circles around her clit, sending sparks through her and getting her to let out a soft moan. She runs her fingers through his hair and pulls gently.

Very slowly he puts his pointer finger at her entrance and pushes against the resistance. Lula gasps at the sudden intrusion and tightness. After the first finger is in, a second tries to follow, but, "Jack, it's too tight," Lula cries.

He takes his fingers out, licks them, and puts them back in, gently. After letting her adjust for a minute, he moves his fingers up and down, and slowly starts to pump while his other hand continues to tweak her nipples.

Jack's doing all the work, Lula decides, so she yanks down his boxers and gently places her hand on his cock. He moans and grinds lightly against her hand until she starts to move it up and down, feeling the soft surface covering the hardness. "Mmmhh, Lula, if you keep doing that, I'm gonna cum already," Jack moans.

She giggles softly and then wraps her lips around the tip of his cock and sucks lightly. Jack throws his head back in pleasure and bites his lip while he moans. "Wait," he says, a scoops her up. He brings her upstairs and gently sets her down on his bed. "Okay," he tells her.

Lula lies back on the pillows and spreads her legs, bending at the knees. "If it hurts, tell me," Jack says.

"I know," she breathes, "just do it."

He places his hands on each side of her head, and positions his hips in between her legs. Before he gets too ready, he raises his hand and grabs a condom out of midair and rolls it onto his dick.

"Okay?" He asks, and she nods. Very slowly, he inches his dick into her and stops when he hears her take a sharp breath.

"No, it's fine, keep going," she tells him.

About two inches are in now, and she whimpers, "It's too tight, it won't fit." Tears start to form in her eyes, and she won't look at Jack, so he leans down and trails kisses all up her neck, jaw, and lips.

He gets to three inches, then four, then five. He's finally all the way in, and Lula's squirming in discomfort. Jack can hardly keep himself from thrusting as hard as he can. "Tell me when," he says. After a moment, Lula nods, and grits her teeth as he slides back, making small moaning noises.

Slowly again, he thrusts back in, and lets out a loud moan. "Just do it," she says, and he starts to thrust faster. Pretty soon, both of them are moaning in pleasure. Jack leans down and kisses her sweetly on the mouth. "Please, Jack!" She whines, "Harder!".

And he complies, slamming in as hard and as fast as her can. "Fuck, Lula, I'm gonna cum!" He moans, and she thrusts her own hips up to meet his, all the while tangling her fingers in his hair and tugging.

After a few more thrusts, Lulas walls start to spasm, and she lets out a low moan. Not two seconds later, Jack also cums, letting the condom fill with his semen.

They lay there for a minute, Jack nearly collapsed on top of her, until her pulls out and rolls over to her right. She cuddles up to him and pulls the covers over them both. "Thanks, Jack," she tells him.

"For what?" He asks. 

She shakes her head and smiles, "For making my 'first time' the best. I love you so much."

Lula wraps her left arm over his waist and lets her head fall on his shoulder. She closes her eyes.

Things would have ended great if Merritt and Danny weren't getting back in just a few minutes.