Grown Closer - Part 2

( A/N : All Rated R!! And if you can speak Spanish............. ;} )

Toni's POV:

I watched as he pulled down his boxers and flicked them across the room. He spread my legs wider and pinned them down to the bed. He stared into my eyes and slid himself into me. I threw my head back and clawed at the bedsheets.

"Ooh, fuck..!"

Chresanto grinded into me, deep but slow. I arched my back and moaned louder. He swirled and twisted his hips, watching my face change expressions.

"Te gusta eso? Huh?" He whispered into my ear.

Lord, I forgot he knew Spanish!

And I forgot how sexy his accent was!!

"Papi! No se detenga! Dame mas!"

"Quiero oirte suplicar..."

"Por favor, Papi! Mas rapido! Por favor!"

A smirk grew across his face. He grinded faster, and deeper.

"Oh God!!" I screamed.

Chresanto threw his head back and groaned, "Fuck..!"

I reached up and clawed at his back. He leaned down and sucked at my neck. My hips bucked forward.

"Papi... Papi! Ooh, shit! Fuck me!"

"Same my name..."

"Chresanto!"

"Say it louder."

"Chresantooo!!"

"Louder!"

He thrusted into me roughly, making the headboard hit the wall.

"CHRESANTO!! OH MY FUCK!!"

My loud screams and his low moans and grunts filled the room, along with the sound of skin slapping together and the headboard hitting the wall.

"Ch-Chresanto! I'm gonna cum!" I moaned, grabbing at his arms.

He growled into my ear, "Cum all over this dick, baby..."

I arched my back and groaned loudly, squirting all over his stomach. Chresanto slowed his pace, but then I flipped him over onto his back and pinned him down. He looked up at me and smirked.

"Me vas a montar, Mami?" He spoke softly.

I nodded, "Ha sido un largo tiempo, Papi..."

I slowly grinded onto him, keeping his hands pinned over his head.

He bit his lip and closed his eyes, "Mmmmh..."

I smirked and grinded harder. His breathing got heavy as he tried to free his hands from my hold. I held his hands down tighter and grinded faster. Chresanto groaned lowly and looked up at me. I bit my lip.

"Shit..."

"You like that, Papi?"

"Don't stop, Mami..!"

I started to bounce on him, making his mouth fly open into an O. I moaned softly and let his hands go. Chresanto quickly grabbed onto my waist and forced me down on him. I threw my head back and held onto his shoulders. He then thrusted into me.