4 | She Has a Date

Zacznij od początku

"Hello?" I say quietly, not bothering to get up.

"Sweetie! How's it going?" She asks. Smirking, I take the phone away from my ear and hit speaker.

"Mom, you're on speaker. Say hi, guys." I say.

"Hi, Stormie!" Raini, Calum and Laura say.

"We miss you!" Laura adds.

"Aw, the four beasties." My moms about to cry. "I miss you guys." Smiling widely, I put it off speaker and place it next to my ear.

"Momma, why did you call?" I ask.

"I just wanted to see how it was going, I see it's going well. I'll call you tomorrow, okay?" She says.

"Okay. Bye love you."

"Bye, baby. Love you" she replies, hanging up.

"Okay, I swear, no more interruptions, I promise." I say, setting my phone back down. "Shit, it's almost midnight." I mutter. "Hey, uh, Raini? I don't know if I should drive home."

"Yeah, me neither. I've got kinda a long drive." Laura jumps in, itching her cheek. Still cute. "And I've been drinking so that's definitely not a good idea."

"Crash here. We only have one guest bedroom, though. It's down the hall." Before Laura and I could answer to Raini, Calum jumps up.

"Guest bedroom! Goodnight, my fellow cast mates. I'll see you in the morning." With that said, Calum was already walking down the hallway.

"Okay, guess you and Ross are crashing on the couch. Laura, do you want makeup remover? And if you don't have your glasses or contact solution, Antonio has his holders and solution upstairs." Laura just nods and follows Raini. Sighing, I lay down on the couch and look up at the ceiling. I'm sharing a couch with Laura. Luckily, the couch was a huge, L shaped couch with a huge ottoman, so we wouldn't be cuddling or anything. Even though I want to cuddle.

That's when Calum texts me. Oh great, he's gonna wanna talk about Laura and her date.

Chuckling, I lock up my phone and set it on the coffee table, hoping I'd actually get some sleep tonight

Chuckling, I lock up my phone and set it on the coffee table, hoping I'd actually get some sleep tonight. But who knows, I'll have Laura beside me all night. A few minutes later, Laura walked down the stairs with my crew neck still on that covered her shorts, or she took her shorts off, a few blankets, and a couple pillows.

"Words from Raini: No funny business." Laura says, tossing me a pillow and a blanket. "Oh, and I'm not wearing pants, so please don't be alarmed." Nodding slowly, I begin to take my belt off.