Chatper 14

Two weeks later

                     Nicole's POV
For the last two weeks I have been hanging out with Cameron and Kate. Tomorrow I'm leaving for L.A. to see my dad yay. It's nine in the morning right, I'm going to hang out with Kate and maybe Cameron today. I got in to Kpop a lot more. I got some Kpop stuff, my favorite groups are Vixx, BTS,Got7, Ikon, Topp Dogg, and Big Bang. I put on a BTS shirt, some black shorts, and black shoes on. I walk down the stairs and to the kicken.
     " Good morning Nicole " Layla said.
     " Good morning Layla did Dan leave for work already " I asked.
     " Yes, he left a hour ago and he will be back at 3, so we spend the rest of the day together before you leave " Layla said
    " Okay, call me at 2 so I can be back before he gets back " I said grabbing a apple and walking out the door. I walked to Katie house that was 15 minutes away. Cameron was standing outside with Katie.
    " Where should we do first " I asked.
    " Let's go see Finding Dory " Katie answered.
    " Okay let's go to mall " I said.
The mall was  thirty minute walk. Cameron was playing music and all of us was singing along. We finally go to the mall and we went to buy our tickets for Finding Dory, the movie starts at 11:30 and it was 10:15. We walked upstairs to fye and bought some pop figures. We walked around the for a hour. It was 11:15 when we walked to the movie theater and we bought some candy, popcorn, and pop. We walked to the theater and we sat in the middle of the.
        *Skip to the end of the movie*
We walked out of the mall and it was 1:30.
      " Guys I have to go now, I'm going to go home and spend the rest of the day with layla and Dan " I said
I said goodbye and walked home. I put my headphones on and listened to Lion by Hollywood Undead. The walk wasn't long. I got to the house before Dan got home. Layla had food made and drinks ready. I went upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes. When I walked downstairs Dan and Layla were at the table. I joined them at the table and we started to eat and tell each other how your day went.

                         Ashley's Pov
Me and Andy woke up and got ready to meet up with guys. We haven't told that about Nicole yet. We were meeting with them at Jinxx's house. Jinxx's house was thirty minutes away from our house. When we got to his house everyone was there. I knocked on the door. Jake opened the door and said " Hey guys their are here".
We walked to the living room and sat down across from CC and Jinxx. Jake sat in the chair near us.
    " Guys we have something to tell you and it's very important " I said nervously.
   " What is it, is something wrong with one of you " Jinxx asked looking worried.
   " Do you guys remember Kate " I asked.
   " The one who left you right " CC answering me.
   " Yes, I found out why she left me " I said.
   " Why did she leave you " Jake asked me.
   " She was pregnant with my daughter Nicole and she was scared she would ruin my career " I said not so loudly.
   " She was pregnant " Jinxx said very loudly.
  " Yes, she was and she died during birth " I said.
   " How old is Nicole and what is she like " Jake asked me.
  " Nicole is sixteen and you guys can find out yourself what she like, because she will be here tomorrow afternoon " Andy said smiling.
  " Really she going to be here tomorrow " CC said jumping up and down.
   " Yes and we all can go get her if you guys want to " Andy said.
   " Yeah let's get her together " CC said.
We stayed there till nine and came home let the dogs out and let them back in. We shower and went to bed.

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

                      Authors Note
I hopes you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'm so sorry I have not updated most of know why. I have gotten back and I thank the people who was patient with me. I'm on Christmas break on I will try to up once or twice during my Christmas break. If I don't for a some reason, Happy Holidays and Happy New Years.