Chapter 10

We went back to our room after eating the delicious dinner. I sat on the bed and played a bit with my phone, what i didn't notice was Jungkook speaking to me from the very beginning i opened my smartphone. I guess i was too concentrated on the game.

"Yah!" I looked up as i heard Jungkook's loud voice.

"What?" I asked innocently, unsure if he was mad or not.

"You're giving your phone more attention than me" he pouted making him look like a five year old kid.

"I'm sorry" i closed my phone and put it on the nightstand next to our chared bed. Jungkook walked slowly towards me and pushed my shoulders lightly to lay me down on the soft sheets of the bed. He went on top of me and looked down at me as if i was some kind of diamond he cherished. My heart skipped instantly faster and my cheeks heated up at the thought of what could happen next.
"Jung-Jungkook...what are... you d-doing?" I stuttered when his face came closer to mine.

"Kissing you, what else?" He smirked and pressed his lips against mine in a slow and sensual kiss. I kissed back but after a moment he wanted to deepened the kiss so i pushed him lightly away and took my pyjamas. He sat on the bed and looked confusedly at me.

"I'm going to take a bath" i awkwardly said and entered the bathroom. When i closed the door behind me, i let myself slide down against the door to the floor. I placed my hand on my chest and felt my heart beating faster than before. I looked in the mirror and i was a big tomato, my lips were also red. Allthough I smiled to myself, i still felt guilty for letting him like that. I felt butterflies in my stomach and it came from none other than Jeon Jungkook himself.

After taking my bath and brushing my teeth i closed the door from the bathroom and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch, zooning out in the wall in front of him. When he saw me he immediately stood up and walked towards me.

"I'm sorry" he whispered and hugged me.

"Why?" I hugged him back.

"Aren't you mad at me?" He asked worriedly.

"No" i said and cupped his cheeks. He smiled as i pecked quickly his nose. He showed me his bunny smile and watched me letting go of him to tuck myself in the warm and soft blankets. He stared a few seconds before grinning from ear to ear.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"You look like larva" he joked as i buried myself deeper in the blankets. Not long after that he also jumped in bed and tucked himself too.

"Sweet dreams" he said and did the lights off.

"Good night" i said and closed my eyes. A second later i felt Jungkook's arms around my waist. I felt uncomfortable but after a few minutes i liked it because it was warm and safe so i fell asleep.

--

"Are we going to visit Jeju today?" I asked Jungkook who was cambing his hair.

"Jup" i nodded and took my handbag.

"Do you like dolphins?" Jungkook asked from nowhere.

"Yes?" I tilted my head.

"That's good because we're going to swim with them" he replied and took my hand. What? Swimming with dolphins?

--

"Oh this one is so cute" i pointed to a dolphin who was playing in the water.

"Yeah" Jungkook said who was sitting next to me. We're in an aquarium in Jeju and after we'll watch the show we can swim with them. I was s excited, i never swam with dolphins before. The dolphins made tricks and leaps out of the water. They made somersaults in the air and got a fish when they have accomplished something.

The show ended and Jungkook and me went to the dolphin trainer who was waiting for us.

We greeted him and he led us to the other aquarium where the dolphins were staying. He gave us packs and let us put it on in changing rooms.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and looked excitedly to Jungkook. He smiled and took my hand when we went in the water. The trainor called a dolphin and let us touch it. The dolphin made tricks and we played with it. I laughed hard and the trainer let us gave the dolphin a fish. It was really fun and i hope i can do it again.

"are you hungry?" Jungkook asked while we left the aquarium in our normal clothes.

"A bit"

"Let's eat then" he took my hand and led me to a restaurant. I think he likes to hold my hand.

"Do you like holding my hands?" I asked him curious and u bit shyly. He looked at me and smiled.

"Yes, they're soft and cute" he said and i saw he blushed a bit.

"Jungkook"

"Nae?" He looked back at me and now i can see clearly his light red cheeks.

"Thank you, it was really fun"

"You're welcome he said and kissed my cheek. Meanwhile we already arrived at the restaurant. It wasn't that far. We ordered our food and talked until the waiter came with the food and drinks. We ate our food and headed back to the hotel.

On our way to the hotel i needed to say something to Jungkook. I'm really in love with him and he already confessed so now it's mu turn, but it's not a good time or place to confess. We're on the street. Suddenly i've got an idea when i saw the beach.

"Jungkook!"

"Nae?"

"Can we please go to the beach for the last time because tomorrow we're going back to Seoul and i'll miss this place" i pleaded.

"Okay, just because you're so cute" he said and pinched my nose.

I smiled at him. We taked off our shoes and walked on the sand and decided not making each other wet with the seawater. We sat quietly on the sand looking at the skyline and now i'm going to confess.

"Jungkook"

"Nae" he looked at me. I wanted to say something but it was too difficult. Why is it so difficult? I opened my mouth but there came no voice or noise. Jungkook just smiled.

"I-I..."

"..."

"I... love you" i said quickly and looked down because i felt my cheeks turning red. Jungkook lifted my chin up and kissed me gently. I kissed back. When he pulled away he took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"I love you too"