Chapter 20.

Filler chapter, just for cute and fluffiness sake! WARNING : may contain cheesy lines and cuteness. Also, intense Ashton Fletcher Iriwn feels, you're very welcome.

Btw, the song on the side is a part of the ending, so listen (it's Ariel The Little Mermaid, aka my favourite film so yh lol)

e n j o y <3

*Ashton's POV*

"Ashton," I heard Jade behind me, I turned to see her wearing a pair of high waist jeans, a Batman t - shirt and a pair of black vans. "Dad's just rang to say he's packed all of my things apart from a few small things. Can you please help me move it all?" she asked politely, I shot her a smile and nodded grabbing ny car keys from the table beside me.

"Are you excited?" I asked Jade, as we pulled up outside of her dads house, she walked up behind me and hugged me, tightly nodding. "Great, I have a surprise for you tonight too."

Tonight was the night, the night I was finally going to make our fling official, Jashton? I like that.

I was nervous, don't get me wrong I was 'pee in my pants' terrified of what she was going to say, even though it's quite clear what the answer would be. Why not make our relationship / friends with benefits thing official? I'm ready, and I'm sure she is too.

"Oh gosh, Ashton. You don't have to," Jade smiled as we walked into her dads house, taking off our coats and scarves. We sauntered up to Jade's room and unlocked the door, to be met by a tidal wave of boxes filling the surface area of her floor.

"Well, I love you. So expect more of these," I giggled, grabbing a spare box and putting multiple extra make - up and some band memorabilia into them.

"You still don't have to go to the trouble." she playfully mocked my voice.

"That was the worst impression of me I've ever heard." I laughed.

"Fine, I'm Ashton Fletcher Irwin, I play drums. Bitches love drums, I also have adorable dimples the size of craters and I'm in a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer, fans complain to me about other fans not being here from the start, yet neither have I and I'm the drummer," at this point I was a cherry shade of red, almost crying with laughter. Jade imitated me. "Better for you?" she coughed.

"Well, I bet I could do better."

"You really think so? Go for it my little drummer boy," Jade winked, making ne blush.

I put on my best, British girly voice I could. "Hi, I'm Jade Daniels. I'm obsessed with Australian boys, One Direction and I nickname everyone after foods." Before I could finish I had already burst into laughter, hugging Jade from behind.

"You were scarily accurate there, you were right you win!" Jade looked at me, kissing my cheek. "Now come on, if you actually want to surprise me tonight we need to get our asses in gear."

"I know this sounds stupid, but you sound so incredibly British when you say 'asses', you actually pronounce the 'r'," I found myself incredibly funny when saying this, resulting in us both laughing as I held her waist. As we calmed down, I was still holding her tighlty in my grasp. I nuzzled my head in the crook of her neck, rubbing her stomach. It felt so warm and so right, like I finally had the one and only thing I needed. "I could stay like this forever," I mumbled, but loud enough for Jade to hear.

"Me too, as long as it means being with you. Then I want it," Jade blushed, looking down at me, her perfect eyes locking in on mine and it felt like the first time I properly realised I wanted to be with her, the moment she stopped me from cutting myself.