❀Chapter 4❀

Mulai dari awal

"Before you say anything, you needed this. You've been stressing so much lately, and nothing says relaxation like sex," Luke said to me, winking.

"Oh go fuck yourself," I said, laughing and walking away.

"Hey Jess, wait up," Luke yelled to me as I scurried into the backyard.

There were 3 guys sprawled on a blanket, 2 with girls but one was alone, laughing at what one of his friends said.

"Hey Nate," Luke said, putting his hand on my back, successfully scaring the shit out of me.

"Hey Luke, who's your friend?" Nate asked, smiling at me, and I returned the favor.

"Nate, meet Jess, and Jess meet Nate. I met him at a party I went to with Calum a few weeks ago," Luke introduced.

"Nice to meet you Jess," Nate smiled, putting out his hand for a shake.

"You too," I said, shaking his hand.

"You want something to drink?"

"I'll take a glass of the usual, anything for you?" Luke said, looking at me.

Should I do this? I mean, one, I'm 17, an underage drinker, but, this could numb the pain that I'm feeling, between Jake, the stupid promise ring, Lily, and most of all, Dad. Just thinking about it makes me want to chug a whole bottle and rot in a damn pit.

"I'll take the same," I said to Nate. He nodded and walked to the kitchen.

"Are you sure you want to drink? You don't have to if you don't want to," Luke said, with worry in his eyes as he looked down at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. This was all that I needed.

"Here you are," Nate said, handing us the drinks.

I take a swig of the drink, and the sourness of it immediately registers in my mouth, but I swallow it down anyways, and realize that this is probably going to end me anyways. But who gives a damn right? I mean, I have no reason to live anyways. My dad is basically dead, my boyfriend slept with a whore, my best friend died, everyone just keeps leaving me. I'm always alone.

"So, tell me about yourself," Nate said to me.

"I'm Jess, as you know," I chuckle.

"I'm 17, I'm an only child, my dad was- was recently diagnosed with lung cancer, my ex boyfriend fucked a slut, and my best friend just died. That's pretty much all you need to know about who I am, and how I am," I said, staring into Nate's eyes.

"I'm so sorry Jess, if you ever need anything, give me a call. Do you want to exchange numbers, just so we can keep in touch?" Nate asked.

"Um.. Sure."

I handed my phone over to him, and he gave me his. I punched my cell number into the contact space, and gave it back to him. He gave me my phone back also.

Nate and I talked for a while until he told me that his girlfriend needed him, and that he would text me later.

"I'll see you later," Nate said.

"Okay, bye," I said.

As he walked over I see Luke hitting up some girl against the fence.

"Luke, stop trying to get into the poor girl's shirt, we're going home. Liz would kill you if she knew what you were doing," I said to Luke, yanking him by the collar on his shirt to the car.

"I'll call you!" Luke yelled.

"No you won't!" I yelled back.

"I wanted to get her number," Luke pouts.

"You weren't any closer to getting into her pants than you were getting her number," I said.

"Now I can't wait to go home," he mumbles.

"You and me both, Luke," I say.

"You and me both."

--

Hi guys so yeah this chapter was long I know. Hope you enjoyed it least to slightest extent, vote and comment, talk to you's later. :-)