Part II- Becoming friends with the Glee Cast!!

Ariana's POV

The next day I woke up at 6 a.m to get ready for work! I still couldn't believe that I had a role on Glee!!

After I wore my favorite dress and my heels, applying some make-up on my face to look good, I grabbed my keys and my bag to go to the Paramount Studios!

On my way to work, i turned on the radio and it was playing Last Friday Night by Katy Perry! I open the windows to my Mini and started signing out loud!! People looked me in a weird way but I didn't care because I was really happy!!

When I got there, I parked to an empty parking lot and I got into the studio.. As I was walking, I put my key into my bag and then fell on a hard chest.. I looked up to see those beautiful hazel eyes staring at me worried..

"Are you okay??I didn't mean to fell on you I just wasn't looking and then BOOM" He told me.

I couldn't help but laugh.. "I'm alright !! I didn't get hurt"

"Thank God.. I'm Darren Criss by the way"

"I already know you!! You play on Glee, remember?? I'm Ariana Chase"

"Oh you are the girl that auditioned yesterday right?? I was so happy that you got the role!! You can definitely sing"

"Aww.. Thank you"

After a small conversation, he led me to the Glee cast that was super friendly with me! We exchanged numbers and we hang out for a bit..

When Ryan came, he gave me my role!! I was going to play the new Santana Lopez!! Great!! I loved her character!!

After I watched them shooting , Naya came and told me "Meet you tomorrow at 4pm!! You girl are gonna have Santana Lopez swag"

Perfect!! Second best day ever!!