Part 1-I got into glee!!!

Ariana's POV

I love everything about Glee!! I am a HUGE fan of it!! So today I was walking down the streets of L.A when I saw this poster:

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW CAST MEMBER!!

DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE ON GLEE?? AUDITIONS FOR THE SHOW ARE BEING HELD IN L.A!! CALL US IN THIS PHONE NUMBER : 000-000-000-000

I grabbed the poster and I started running down the streets to go home and tell my BFF's about it!! I was sooooo happy!! Of course I haven't ever tried singing or acting but it would be a great idea to try now!!

When I got home, I quickly opened the door and showed the poster to Annabeth and Jason! When they saw it, they just rolled their eyes and continue doing what they were doing!!

"Didn't you see what I showed you???" I asked them, so angry they didn't care...

"Of course we saw it, but you come here and show us something that you won't do!!"Annabeth replied

"Excuse me?? Who told you I won't do it" "You will?? Then we are happy for you" They both said and hugged me

The days till the auditions passed quickly and I was ready to perform in frond of the Glee cast... And DARREN FREAKING CRISS!! I totally LOVED him!! I had 10 huge posters of him in my room!!

So the day of the auditions came, and i nervously got ready to go there!! My BFF 's were coming for support!!

"Number 100 get in please" It was my number!! I crossed fingers and got in!!

There he was, Darren Criss, standing there with his goofy smile... Oh I literately loved him..

"Hello!! What's your name?" Ryan asked.

"I'm Ariana Chase" I said nervously and shyly...

"Oh.. Don't be shy or nervous, we are sure you are going to do great!! What are you going to sing for us??" He said.

"I'm going to sing Halo by Beyonce"

I started singing weak but as far as I went my voice became higher and stronger.. Wow! I actually could sing!!

When I finished I saw that their jaws where dropped... Probably I was too bad...

I started waking away sadly but at the middle of my way out, I heard a voice..

"Hey!! Where are you going??" I turned around only to see Darren getting up and making his way to stand next to me..

"Well I know I didn't sing well, so I

thought I should leave" I replied

"Well, then you should leave, but come tomorrow at 8 a.m cause you've got a role on Glee" Ryan said.

I couldn't believe in my ears!! This couldn't be happening!!

"OH MY GOD!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?? ARE YOU SERIOUS?? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" I screamed and hugged Darren who hugged me back.

After a few 'Are you serious' and 'thank you' I left!!

That night we had a party to celebrate my new role!!

IT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!! I GOT A ROLE ON GLEE AND A HUG FROM DARREN!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

I know it SUCKS but it's my first story so I will try to be better next time!!