Protector-Stilinski

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the teen wolf characters, just put them in stories.

Warning: Violence

And side note- I don't like Stilia aka Stiles and Malia so I enjoyed making them- I said too much. Enjoy

-
-
-
Why did I have to move in the middle of the semester? Great idea mom. Send me to live with my brother.
"You got everything?" Jordan asked. "Ya, I got all my stuff" I say, rolling my eyes at the fact I have to go to a new school in the middle of the year. "Hey Y/N, you know it's gonna be fine. If you have any trouble just call me at the station ok?" He said. I nod. I open the car door and get out of the cruiser. Everyone is looking at me. I start walking up the stairs. I look at my page with my locker number. 1024. I walk down the hall and find it beside a strawberry blonde girl. I open it and felt eyed looking at me. "Oh you must be the new girl" she says. "Yea that's me" I say. "I'm Lydia" she smiled at me. "Y/N" I say. "Love your romper, Y/N it looks amazing on you" she said. "Thank you, I like your dress" I say. She smiles. "Hey can I see your schedule?" She asked. I nod and hand it to her. As she looks it over, I scan the hall way. My eyes stop on a boy on the other side of the hall at his locker talking to another guy. I look him up and down. I felt my heart skip a beat. "Hello? Earth to Y/N-- oh I see. That's Stiles Stilinski. He's kind of a duff but really smart. He's the sherif's son and-" as she spoke I watched a brunette walk up to him. "He's got a girlfriend" she said. The brunette kissed him on the cheek and he smiled. I felt just a ping of sadness. The girl looked over her.

I think she caught me looking

I think she caught me looking. I turn to Lydia to make it look like we were talking. "Her name's Malia. She's a pretty sweet girl" she said. I watch as Stiles, the other guy and Malia walk over here. Oh gosh, why must I get crushes on people. My heart was beating really fast. "Hey Lydia, who's this?" The guy I didn't know his name yet said. "Oh this is y/n, she's new here" she said. "Y/n? I feel like I've heard that name before" Stiles said. "You have?" I ask. He nods. "Yeah at the station.. Parrish and my dad were talking about a y/n coming to beacon hills" he said looking at me. I blushed. "Oh that's my brother" I say. They nod. "Oh sorry right, I'm Scott, this is Stiles and that's Malia" I nod. "Nice to meet you all" I say. "Do you know what classes you have?" Scott asked. I nod. "She's got all classes with Stiles, three with you and me and 1 with Malia" Lydia said to Scott. The bell rings. "Guess we gotta go now" Scott said. "You've got history first, with Stiles and Malia" Lydia said. I nod and close my locker. "So your brother works at the station too, you two don't really look alike" Stiles said. "Yea we used to look alike when we were younger but not anymore" I say. He nods as we reach the class room. "Ah you must be Miss Parrish, please have a seat next to Mr Stilinski" he said. I nod and sit beside Stiles. My heart raised again. Come on y/n, he's got a girl friend. I shy and open my notebook.

The whole class I just watched Stiles. He was working so hard. It was cute. The bell rang and we all go up as I was walking in the halls I get pushed into the girls locker room. I look and see it was Malia that pushed me in here. "Oh hi Malia" I say. "You think I can't tell?" She asked pushing me. I stumble. "What are you talking about?" I ask. "I can hear your heart beat raise when you see Stiles- my Stiles. I can see you looking at him. He's mine, got it. Not yours, stay away from him!" She yelled. She slammed me in a locker once more and leaves. I stand up and look at the locker. It's dented in. I look at my arm and see a cut. Ow. I look in the halls and see no one. I walk to my locker and pull on my cardigan. I make my way carefully to class. "Miss Parrish, your late. I won't give you detention since it is your first day but you have been warned" he said. I nod. "Take a seat next to Mr McCall" he said. I saw Scott look up and I walk beside him. I sit down at the lab bench.
We got to work in groups of 4 which meant I was in with Lydia, Stiles and Scott. Stiles went to sit beside me but I moved. "Are you okay y/n?" He asked. I pause. She's not in this class, I can relax. "Yea im okay" I say. He nods. Once again I spent the next three classes, looking at Stiles and talking with him. When the end of the day bell rang I made my way to my locker. I grab my bag and wave bye to my new friends. I wait on the steps of the school. Jordan said he'd be late. Everyone had left so I relaxed. Next thing I know I get pushed down the stairs. I groan as my. Arm took most of the blow. "You didn't listen to me! I told you y/n! Stay away from my stiles!" She growled. I watched her eyes turn blue. Werewolf! Wait I know what blue means! She's taken someone's life. "Stay away from him!" She growled and stabbed me with her claws in my forearm. She leaves. I gasp and look down. Holy. I swallow and see a cruiser pull into the drive way of the school. I quickly dry my tears and hide my hurt arm. "Hey sis, sorry I was late" he said. I put on a smile. "It's okay" I lie.
This went on for the whole week. And it wasn't my fault. Stiles wanted to talk to me. We have a lot in common. We ended being partners for a project....

I follow him to his room on edge. If Malia smells me in here im dead. "Are you-you sure you don't want to go to my-my house or the Libary?" I ask. I can't deny it, I'm terrified. "Yea im sure" he said. He opens his bedroom door and I freeze. Malia is laying on his bed reading. "Oh hey Malia" he said. She smiled at him. "We're going to be doing a project" he said pulling me in the room. "Yea sure that's cool, I have homework anyway" she said getting up. She pushed me as she left. As soon as the door shut I broke down. I started crying my eyes out. "What's wrong?" Stiles asked worried. I start shaking badly. "Hey, hey, hey it's okay. What's wrong?" He asked coming to hug me. I moved away from him. "Please don't, I'll get in trouble" I cry. "Hey it's okay" he said wrapping his arms around me. I shake even more. "Is someone hurting you?" He asked. I hesitate then nod. "Here I'll call Scott over" he said. I nod and he lets go. "I'll be right back" he said. I nod and watch him hand me tissues and leave. I swallow hard. The door open again. "That was fast-" I cut myself off. "I could hear your heart beat all the way down stairs! I can smell you on him!" She growls and lifts me up. "Please Malia I didn't mean any harm" I say. She growls and starts to strangle me. I start gasping for air and try to scream. "I told you!" She yells. The door opens with Scott and Stiles walking in. They look at what's happening. "Stay away from Stiles!" I could feel I was about to lose consciousness. "Malia!" I watched Scott turn into a werewolf and pull her off of me. I start gasping for air as Stiles runs over to me. The police came and took Malia. The ambulance came and I went in. Last thing I saw was Stiles talking to Malia thru the car.
I open my eyes to hear soft beeping. Hospital? "Hey sis" I turn and see Jordan. "Hi-" my voice was stringed. I could hardly talk. "Stiles told me what happened. Why couldn't you tell me?" He asked. "Scared" I say. He kisses my forehead. "I'll let your friends come and go get you some food ok?" He said. I nod.
"Im so sorry, I'm so so so sorry" Stiles said walking in. "Wasn't your fault" I say. He had tears in his eyes. "Of course it was my fault, I couldn't see my own girlfriend- ex girlfriend was hurting my friend because of me" he said. "Stiles- it was my fault- I had a crush on you the first day and didn't listen when she said to stay away. We started becoming friends and I started liking you more and wasn't listening to her" I say. He shakes his head. He takes my arm but it was the one that was hurt. I hiss. He looks at me then down. "Did she bite you?" He asked. "A few days ago" I say. He swallows. (Yes I know if that was the case she would either be a dying or something but just like how Parrish is a hell hound so she is something too) "she did all this because you like me?" He asked. I nod. "Im sorry." He said. "No, I should be thanking you, you saved me" I say. "You shouldn't have been in the danger for the first place" he said. "It's okay" I say. "It's not, im sorry I put you in harm" he said and kissed my forehead. My heart rate goes faster again. He looked at the heart monitor. "You really do like me?" He asked. I nod and look down. "Hey, you don't have to look down. I wanna see those beautiful y/e/c eyes" he said. I look at him. "Do you wanna go out?" I ask. Where did that bravery come from? "Are you asking me out?" He smiles. I nod. "Id love to" he said. I smile. He leans in and kisses me.
And that's how our strange start to our relationship started.