Chapter 9

"Haeun, Haeun" I slowly opened my eyes because of  someone shaking my shoulder.

"We arrived, let's go." he said and took my hand. We took our luggage and made our way to the hotel.

--

Jungkook opened the door of our room as we went in. Jungkook straightly let himself fall on the bed.

"Are you tired?" I asked him and placed my handbag on one of the nightstands.

"Yeah..." he replied with closed eyes. 

"Let's sleep then." i suggested and Jungkook nodded. I took my pyjama en went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower before going back to Jungkook. He was already in the blankets and was fully asleep. He must be very tired i thought as i examined his sleeping form. I crawled in the bed and gave him a quick peck on his cheek. I tucked myself in the blanket and closed my eyes. Not long after that i felt warm soft lips on my cheek.

"Good night" Jungkook whispered and lied back down. I was too shy to turn around so i pretended to be asleep.

*morning*

I woke up with an empty feeling which was not right. With eyes closed i tucked my arm out and touched the space next to me but there was no Jungkook. I opened my eyes and scanned the room. No Jungkook. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I putted a short and a t-shirt on because it was warmer than in Seoul.

I then saw someone on the balcony looking at the view in front of him. I walked closer to the balcony and i saw who it was. Jungkook. He didn't know of my presence so i came closer towards him and stood next to him, looking at the view too. It was beautiful, the sea was really calm yet there were waves. Jungkook turned his attention to me and smiled when he saw my smaller form standing next to him.

"Did you sleep well?" I nodded with a smile. As he kissed my cheek.

"Let's eat breakfast" he suggested and went inside our room. I followed him till the dining room of the hotel. We ate our breakfast, it was really delicious. From the hotel we can see the beach where i so badly wanted to go.

"Jungkook, can we go to the beach after this" i asked.

"Nae" he said and sipped from his orange juice. We stood up and went to our room. We took a blanket and 2 bottles of water.

"Let's go" Jungkook said grabbing my hand.

JungkookPOV

I watched how Haeun ran happily to the water. The wind blew in her hair and her smile was so beautiful. She had a pink t-shirt which was so cute. He turned to me and made a sign with her hand to say that i have to come still smiling widely. I could not help but smile at her cuteness. I missed her so much, everyday and night thinking of her was too much for me. I'm glad to see her back and i'm married to her.

HaeunPOV

There was a crab in the water and i wanted to show it to Jungkook. I made a sign with my hand to him so he'll come but when he arrived the craw was already gone. I pouted.

"What is it?" he asked smiling. Why is he always smiling? That's just too cute.

"There was a crab but hes already gone" i pouted. He pecked my pouting lips and went with his feet in the water. He splashed a bit water on me.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" I run after him. He kept running like a cheetah. I stopped after a bit and panted. Yeah, i'm not sportive.

Jungkook walked back to the water and turned to me.

"Are you coming?" I hesitated. Actually i can't swim and i'm afraid.

"Euhmm..." he walked back to me and grabbed my hand. I didn't want to say that i can't swim so i searched another excuse.

"Euhmm..Jungkook....i don't have my swimming clothes and i don't want to made these clothes wet" i said.

"It's nothing, we'll go back to the hotel after this" he said and took my hand. I walked in the water with him but when the water arrived up to my throat i wrapped my arms around Jungkooks neck and jumped in his arms.

"Is there something?" He asked.

"I can't ...can't...swim" i said the last part almost whispering.

"Why didn'y you say that?" He asked.

"Because it's embarrassing" i swung my legs around Jungkook's waist and he supported me with his arms.

"There's nothing embarrassing about it" he kissed my nose. I looked away with my red cheeks. I looked back at Jungkook and he was staring at my chest. I looked at it and my purple bra was to see through my wet t-shirt.

"Yah!" I shouted and quickly hugged him, burrying my head in the crook of his neck so he couldn't see my chest. He chuckled and kissed my arm. He and his kisses -_-

"Let's go back" he suggested. I nodded and Jungkook brought me to the sand still with me in his arms. He wrapped a towel around me i couldn't have cold.

Jungkook's shirt was wet so i could see his abs through his t-shirt. Huqksbzkzsbsyqu.

I noticed 2 girls looking at him. I felt really jealous so i said that he have to sit next to me. Oh wait. Am i jealous? It can't be 0.0

We sat down on the blanket and looked at the skyline. The sky was red, purple and orange. The waves collide against the sand and there was a little bit wind.

"Haeun?" Jungkook asked me.

"Nae?"

"I need to confess something" he said and looked in my eyes.

"What?"

"I...love you...and it will remain so...i love you and only you" he said. My heartbeat skipped faster. I wanted to say that i also love him but i'm too shy so i just smiled and kissed his lips. It's the first time i kissed him because he's always the one who kiss me. He smiled and looked shyly back to the skyline.