Using the opportunity of surprise, the girl grabbed her brother and forced him into a sleeper submission hold, though lightly so she wouldn't hurt him seriously.

"Shut up, I don't need relationship advice from a Otaku!" she barked.

"Hey, I'm not an Otaku! I just love anime! Can't a boy love anime anymore in this cruel world without being accused of being an Otaku?!" he struggled to break free, but to no avail.

"Then, why do you have posters of anime girls and those hent..."

"How do you know about my secret collection?!" he stopped her mid sentence.

"It isn't hard, you idiot! You put the order of your DVDs by age rating! It's not a secret to anybody. Even Mom could find them. You're luckily she doesn't know or your ass would be in trouble."

"As your younger brother, I demanded you not to tell a soul about this!"

"How dare you steal my line, you little..."

Suddenly, the two siblings were struck on their heads by a rolled up newspaper. The attacker was their mother. She had long red hair tied into a bun and red eyes. Of course, she had a scowling face on since she had just woken up from the ruckus.

"Asa and Grant Mikami... It is five o'clock in the freaking morning. Keep it down." their mother angrily ordered while tapping the newspaper in her hand, readying to strike again if necessary.

"Sorry, Mom..." the twins apologized.

"Besides... that's a poor submission hold. You need to put your right arm more into it." the mother explained to her daughter.

"You mean like this?" she placed more force into her hold.

"Ow! Hey, that's hurts!" he cried in pain.

"That's my girl! I taught you well!" the mother proudly said while giving a thumb ups.

"Mom, this is not what you should teach your children!"

In the morning, Asa poured herself a glass of water, drinking it slowly as she savored the cold, refreshing taste in her mouth. She stopped suddenly when she felt a presence behind her. She slowly looked back to see what it was, but the only thing there was air.

She decided to ignore it and readied to take another sip from the glass. When she lifted the glass to drink the water, the water didn't move to her lips. Confused, she looked at the glass and was surprised to see the water inside had frozen suddenly.

No... not this crap again! she shouted in rage inwardly. Why does this keep happening without my knowledge or input?! This is just stupid!

"Hey, Asa. Why are you holding a glass of ice?" her brother asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Nothing, Grant." she sighed and placed the frozen glass in the sink. "Nothing..."

This wasn't the first time the abnormality had appeared to her, if the bed wetting incident wasn't clear enough. She wasn't aware as to why they occurred, but she found it strange that her body wasn't affected by the strange freezing abnormalities.

At school, Asa's brother slept in class. Annoyed by his snoring and lack of focus, the teacher threw a piece of chalk at the sleeping student who slumped forward at the right moment to dodge the flying projectile and instead met the head of the unlucky student sitting behind him.

"Grant Mikami, wake up!" the short male teacher yelled.

"Huh? What? Why are you yelling?" he slowly woke up and rubbed his eyes in exhaustion.