Story Eight: Trittany - Beach Surprises

Brittany POV
Today the whole cast is travelling to Barbados for a nice holiday to just chill and relax and be work-free. It's actually the only and first holiday we've ever been on altogether since joining up to the show so it will be interesting. We have just finished filming season 4 and it's now December. Which is cold and perfect timing to going away. It's only for a week from the 10th to 17th but it'll be fun and that's all that matters! Alex Beaton, who played my sister on the show is actually joining us there with her boyfriend Zac on the 4th night which is awesome. His family actually lives over there and so they are spending Christmas in Barbados with them which is really sweet too. It's basically only the old cast though so there will be quite a few flashbacks from the old times! Coming on the trip there should be:
• Trevor
• Isaac
• Victoria
• Jordan
• Lamar
I pack my bags and wheel them down my hallway in my apartment that I share with my real-life sister. My boyfriend, who's also my on-screen boyfriend, should be here any minute to pick me up and drive me to the airport where we'll meet with half the cast. I think the rest are coming a bit later.

"I'm going to miss you so much!" Sam comes out in her pjs, wrapped up in a warm blanket.
"I'm going to miss you so much more!" I reply "and don't make me cry, I've got make up that isn't waterproof" I warn her and she sighs
"Why didn't you wear it?" I giggle
"Cause today's a happy day Sam!" I say and she laughs
"Call me if you need anything okay? I'll be right here." I nod giving her another hug before the door bell rings.
"And you and Trevor take it easy alright. DONT get pregnant"'she says and I laugh
"It's okay Sam! I'm only 21" I say and she nods, sighing a little in sarcasm.
"Stay warm!" I say as I open the door to Trevor and Sam leaves us to be. It's how we always roll, saves embarrassment. Just part of the sisters terms and conditions for living together I guess.
"Hey!" I greet my boyfriend who's standing at the door, stands on the tip of my toes to kiss him.
"How are you beautiful? Ready to soak up some sun?" He asks and I smile, grinning.
"Your sister still asleep?" He asks and to be honest I'm not surprised he asked that, it's like 8am. And Sam takes any chance she has to sleep. I laugh
"No she woke up to say goodbye. She's in the kitchen i think" I reply before we hear her call out.
"Heyyyyy Trevor!" She calls out and he laughs.
"She's got good ears" I whisper, laughing a little. Trev smiles
"Right well we're going to get going? You ready babe?" He asks me and I smile widely
"Let's do it!"
~~

We get to the airport, passing a few TNS fans here and there on the way to boarding the plane. It's only a five hour flight so we have plenty of time to just chill.
"What do you want to do first b?" He asks as I snuggle into his chest, sipping my coffee
"Mmmmm swim?" I offer and he grins
"Yeah I can't wait to see you in that bikini" he winks at me and I blush a little before Jordan who is sitting next to us turns sharply around.
"Uh Trittany, let's try make this trip G-rated yeah? I mean we did give you two your own room for a reason!" She says and I laugh burying my now scarlet blush into Trevor's chest.
"Flight TO4592 to Barbados is now boarding. I repeat flight TO4592 to Barbados is now boarding. Passengers please be prepared for take off once on board" the p.a announces through the speaker.
"I guess that's us" I say, climbing off Trev. He smiles as we stand up, Trevor offering to carry my carry on while I give out tickets to the lady, before we suddenly board the plane- the rest of the cast trailing behind. We take our seats in first class as we all thought it would make sense if we took the most deluxe ride as possible, and started to get comfortable.

~~
"Oh my god this place is amazing" I say looking around. It's around 9pm now so it's a bit darker but the view is sensational.
"Super hot though" I add, fanning myself.
"Just like you" Trevor says to me sweetly while I blush madly.
"Ughh you two are disgusting" Jordan says turning around to the other direction. I chuckle, those who aren't normally in a relationship have no sympathy. Trev and I both think that was cute but she would think it was awfully cringing.
"It's supposed to be this temperature all year round. It's nice though. So great to escape the Canadian weather where my toes were so frozen they could practically snap off" I say and they laugh.
"Come on" Lamar says "let's get to our hotel" he says directing us all to the luggage area where we all collect our bags. Trev and I split it- me with the carry on and him with our two suitcases. Unevenly fair I know but he's the one with the guns here...not me. We eventually travel quite a fair way to the hotel but let me tell you now it was so worth it.