Story One: Trittany - Stormy Night

Brittany POV
"And cut!! That's a wrap guys! Thank you so much for a great season" Frank days through the megaphone as the cast on scene go round high-fiving each other. This was the official end of a season and to be honest I was in a mixture of emotions right now. I mean it was season 2 so hopefully we will get another green light for season 3 but we don't know that until early next year so filming these last parts could potentially mean the end of this show and that's really hard to understand.

These people I work with are now like family and I love them all so much. We hang out all the time and they're my closest friends now. They're not just my work colleagues, they're family members. We don't just compete against one another for fame, we work as a team and take the popularity as one. Everyone knows us as our own names of course but The Next Step as a whole, is way more well known.

"Thanks Brittany"
"See ya next year"
"Bye Britt"
I hear a bunch of crew members say to me. On my breaks I often take a trip behind the scenes to chat to the crew and have a bit of a chat. I often edit some small scenes too which is fun. I love not just meeting my main cast but people who actually make The Next Step also. I feel like it's part of my job. They're really nice people also, so it's out of fee weak habit now that I go and say hello.

"Bye guys. Have a good break" I reply to them as I walk over to get a drink
"Hey girly. Good job, great season" Victoria says, joining me at the bench with her drink bottle. Trevor, vic, Isaac and I were the last ones to do a scene and so we've been here all day.
"Thanks beautiful. Same with you. Hopefully it's not the end thou--" I pause hearing a crack of lightning
"Ooooo storm brewing I hear" she says and I giggle
"Can't wait! What's the time do you know hun?"
"8:30" she replies and I smile
"Time to get back home then" I say and she smiles
"You're not coming Wednesday are you? So see you next Saturday?"
"Yeah I've got to do some classes with RM this week - so I'd love to catch up on the Wednesday but I'm just too busy. Definitely for the wrap party though. I'll sure be there" I tell her, smiling.
"Hahahaha" she laughs "Okay. See you then babe"
"Bye" I hug her as she takes her bags and sets off. I hear another crack of the storm as I sigh to myself. 1 1/2 hours to get back to my apartment, I'll have to drive home in the rain which sucks cause I really want to just be in my pjs right now, asleep.

Sometimes I wish I lived closer to work. It sometimes becomes a real pain, having to get up early and always be late back home when all you want to do is crash on your lounge and sleep. Lamar and Trevor share an apartment only 45 minutes from here which I am completely jealous of. They're probably the closest cast mates to set. Always have. I just love where I am now though and I live with my sister so it's okay. It's all good.

I make my way to my dresser, changing out of my DANCE A attire and back into my normal clothes to go home in, making sure my hoodie on my weatherproof jacket is well adjusted to keep the rain out. My phone is buzzing from messages and Instagram tags as the cast are probably all posting different things from today. It always happens after a final day on set. I sigh as my battery on my phone reaches 3% and I put it in my bag, making a mental note to make sure I charge it when I get home. If I get home. My phone buzzes once again as I get yet another TRITTANY alert from a fan after Jordan posts a picture of the cast together with me and him, just happening to be standing next to each other. Many fans do the #trittany on all of their posts and to be honest it's kinda cute that they have that name. It doesn't bother me, over the years I've just gotten used to the fact that they are in love with our couple. They always have been, except things will change once they see this season as James cheats on Riley and they unfortunately break up which I'm sure will cause a major ruffle in the feathers for most of our jiley fans but they get back together in the end and hopefully stay like that. God knows what season 3 will (hopefully) bring for jiley. Working with the actor who plays james on the show doesn't bother me either in fact we work really well with each other and the chemistry we display I feel isn't always for the camera.