NIKKI

MATT AND JEFF REALLY DID FUCK SEE (TOTALLY NOT MY STORY BTW)

Phenomenal_Creature

  I felt Matt's hand on my leg, starting to rub where my pant leg had been pulled up. I sat up and looked at him. His hair all messy and his face flushed. Such an incredibly breath taking sight. I took his hand and kissed the palm, then each finger, the inside of his wrist, along his forearm, stopping a moment to nibble and kiss the inside of his elbow. I
heard him moan as I did this. I kissed my way up the rest of his arm and his shoulder. I sucked on the juncture of his neck shoulder, making sure that I left a mark.
        I kissed lightly along his jawline and eventually made it to his mouth. I rubbed the soft hair of his undercut as I kissed him. Matt tried to take over the kiss, but not this time. It was my turn. 
        I eventually coaxed him onto his feet and back onto his bed. I straddled his hips and continued to kiss him deeply. I sat back for a second and stripped him of his shirt. I ran my hands up and down his torso, feeling the muscles move under my fingers. I grinned.
        I lowered my face to his chest and licked both of his nipples. I felt his fingers wrap themselves in my hair, giving me subtle suggestions to go lower. But I wanted to take my time with this.
        I covered his chest in kisses and the occasional lick, making Matt moan and whimper, and I wasn't even half way done with him yet.
        I tweaked his nipples, twisting them between my fingers while I sucked on his neck again. I pulled on them lightly and thought for a second how nice they would be pierced. But the thought quickly passed when I felt Matts hands upon me. A little reluctantly I peeled them off.
        "Nuh-uh, not this time Matt, this is for you." And I kissed him hard. He looked slightly disappointed for a moment, that is until I wrapped my mouth around his right nipple, worrying it between my teeth, teasing it even harder. Then mirrored the actions on his left one.
        I slowly travelled down his chest, licking and kissing my way it the waistband of his jeans. It didn't take me long to rid him of the rest of his clothes. 
        That's when I backed off for a second to behold the sight before me. He just looked so deliciously beautiful. Matt started to sit up a bit before I shoved him back down,
        "Just lay there for a second longer." I said quietly and I drank in the image of my brother all laid for me. I could feel myself getting hard and the leather pants were no longer very comfortable. So I stood up and threw my clothes every which way in my quest to feel his bare skin against mine. I kneeled beside Matt and trailed my fingers all
along the length of his body, deliberately avoiding his straining erection. Matt moaned and mouthed the word please his hands gripping the sheets. I stretched out beside him and he tried to take me in his arms, but I slapped his arms away, not yet. I took his member in my hand and started to stroke it. His hips bucked up into my hand and he moaned my name. I pleasured him for a while longer.
        "Jeff, I'm close." That's when I stopped, I didn't want him to come quite yet. He sat up,
        "What the hell?" I had to laugh at him for the way he said it. I leaned down, pressing our naked bodies together,
        "I want you inside me Matt." I whispered. The look in his eyes was a mixture happiness and fear.
        "Are you sure?" He asked.
        "Very sure." I nodded. That's when I laid back and Matt went to his dresser, then returned with a bottle of scented body oil. Citrus Dream. He knelt beside me and kissed me lightly. I started at the ceiling and I soon felt a cool, slick finger probing my entrance. By natural reaction I tensed up. Matt stroked my hair and kissed me deeply and I began to relax a little. He worked his finger in and out of me. I slowly relaxed more and more. As
soon as I felt like I was ready he added another finger. It wasn't long before I was begging Matt to be in me. Thank God he obliged me, I thought I was going to go crazy soon. 
        He eased himself in me slowly. It stung a little bit, but I bit my lip and hoped it would soon pass. 
        "So tight, so perfect." I heard Matt say. His voice sounded like it was dripping sex.
        The first few thrusts were slow and shallow.  I soon warped my legs around Matt's waist, telling him to go faster, harder. That's when he hit the sweet spot in me, making me throw my head back and scream, wanting more. And he gave more.
        As I came over our stomachs I yelled Matts name over and over. Then I felt him explode inside me. It was the most incredible feeling of my life! 
        Matt slumped over on top of me, breathing hard. We both laid there in the afterglow of sex, letting our bodies catch up. The Matt rolled off me and gathered me into his arms.
        "Love you Jeff."
        "Love you too Matt." We laid there in silence for a couple minutes enjoying the feeling of each other.
        "Did I tell you some girl tried to pick me up tonight?" I asked Matt. I heard him chuckle,
        "No, what did you tell her?"
        "That I was involved with someone, that we were pretty much attached at the hip."
        "Well now you could say that's true." I laughed. We talked for a couple more minutes before dropping off into a deep sleep.