Chapter three: I really dont like you

I was warm, and comfortable. The pillow under my head was soft and smelled of mint and chocolate. I knew this wasn't my room, but maybe I was dreaming and this dream felt good. I could hear a heater blowing and it made me calm. I had no reason to move so i snuggled my face into the pillow and let the darkness take me.

************************************************************************************************************************

I was dreaming, I had to be. There was this guy, absolute beautiful guy who i never met before, walking up to me. My heart started to pound as he took each step toward me. I start to blush as he offers me his hand, then takes mine to his mouth and kisses it. I grin at him and he smiles back but intead of normal teeth, he had two fangs with blood dripping down them. I look at my hand and blood is pouring out of it. I start to scream and run away but he grabs me and bites my neck....

The next thing I felt was my face hit hitting something hard and cold. Ouch. I tried to pick up my head but it felt like 60 pounds! I started to move my hands around to feel around me, all I felt was floor. I must of rolled off the bed or something.

"You have been asleep for 15 hours, get up already" a mans voice growls.

I groaned "Get out of my room dad"

"What?" The man said incredously

"huh?" I attempted to open my eyes but things were a bit blurry. I knew I wasnt in my room though, that was for sure. This room was dark, and bigger than mine. So since this wasn't my room, it was probably this guys room. Why was I in a guys room?

"If your going to keep sleeping go into someone elses room, clearly your alive so your not my problem anymore" He said flatly

clearly i'm alive? What was that supposed to mean.

"Whats that supposed to mean" I mumble into the floor, attempting to stay awake.

"It means, you are getting up and getting out of my room" He snaps

I open my eyes again and stare at the blurry blob standing next to the wall. I blink a few times, waiting for things to become a little clearer. Once they do I see the him. Looking at him now I remember everything that happened. I came into the house, I was told he didn't like me, I went to find out what his problem was, got transfixed into him, then he, he bit me or something!

"Who are you?" I yell

His eyes narrowed. Clearly he did not like the fact that I was yelling at him but I didn't care. He folded his arms.

"Jake, now I answered your question, get out" He said smoothly

"I know your name, you idiot" I snap "What did you do to me?"

He crossed the room and knelt down to me. He was looking at my hair then my eyes and my face. I didn't really care for this checking out scene.

"well?" I obnoxously draw out.

His eyes snap back to me and they look vicious. He put one hand in my hair and pulls up hard. My whole body snaps up in response. I shreik and put my hands to my hair to try to get freed from his grasp but it was no use. He kept his hold untill my back was arching so far that I was surprised i didn't split in half.

"Stop, Please!" I screamed in pain.

"No" He said coldly.

He twisted his hand and I felt my hair ripping and my back screamed in protest as he pushed another inch. He wanted to kill me, correction he wanted to torcher me then kill me.

"It hurts! Please I'm sorry" I beg. I was willing to do anything.

He let go and my body snapped back. My face hit the floor hard but the relif in my back clouded the pain. I could feel the tears coming down my face. What was this guys problem?

He turned me over and made me look into his eyes. They were blue and a hint of green but dark. He glowered at me for a few seconds untill he seemed satisfied that he hurt me.

"Get out"

"Ok" I said as fast as I could. I get up and my hands go to my back it stung but I wanted out of here. I stopped just short of the door and look at him. He raised his eye brow as if questioning if i wanted some more. This guys just kissed me, pretty aggressivly I'd say last night and now he wanted nothing to do with me. It reminds me of those girls who finally give it up then get dumped.

"Just so you know, I really dont like you" I said matter of factly

He laughed, but it was sarcastic and cruel "Just so you know, I really dont care"

I rolled my eyes. Then got a bitch face "You will, because I'm not a nice person when I'm pissed off" I snap

In two seconds he was right infront of me, any closer and he would of been touching me. His breath was cold and minty but sent chills down my spine. Both of his hands were grasping the door frame as if to hold himself back from hitting me. I stood there like a dog with its tail between its legs.. good job heather way to show him.

"What are you going to do heather? Slap me? call me names? or maybe try to kick me in between my legs?" He speaks cruely, like he was talking down to me as if I was nothing but a peasant.

When he was close it was hard to not want him but the hate I had built up for him kept my mind focused. He was really making me mad and if he wanted to play chicked then lets play.

I look a step forward making our chests touch, he growled but didn't move. His growl scared me but I had to make a point so i tilt my head up and put on my thickest attitude

"I would slap you but your face might give me a disease, and call you names? Other than asshole I don't have any. Although I dont mind-" I bring my knee up and slam it in between his legs and he drops to the floor "- pulling the girl move" i finished

He growled so deep and angry that my body shook "I'd suggest you run, because once I find you, I will kill you" He threatened but for some reason he didn't sound like he was bluffing and I Panicked.

I ran out the door.

______picture of Jake on the right :)_________________