1:Stressed out.

A/n no I'm not sorry for the use of TØP's most popular song. Also a big thanks for even getting this far. I'm kinda a sucky writer but it's all good.
A/n from the future: I completely hate this story and I want it to be burned alive, it makes me cringggeeeee
A/N written by future me!!- hello! Thank you so much for reading this! I'm a slightly better writer then I used to be and I'm working on revising this entire thing!

"I wish I found some better sounds no ones-"
As soon as that song came on you turned the station in annoyance.
"Hey!" Your best friend and roommate Jenny said.
You side-eyed her and groaned.
"I love that song!" She said while turning the radio back on.
She started to sing along to the over played song.
"My names blurryface and I care what you think"
Every word she sang was off tune and awful.
You rolled your eyes.
"It's over played" You say yelling over the music.
"Besides-" you lean over and change the station once again.
"-Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole"
Jenny looks out the window and pouts in the passenger seat while you begin to think about the band.
Twenty one Planes.
You only know three of their popular songs ,but from what you can tell they seem over hyped.
You look at your friend who is still pouting.
"Hey, can I ask you a question?"
The traffic light turns yellow, and then red as you slow to a stop.
Your friend looks at you.
"Sorry, I can't hear stupid opinions!" She lets out a huff and turns around to face the window again.
"Why do you like twenty one planes anyways?"
Jenny's head slowly turns in horror and disgust.
"It's twenty one PILOTS, dumbass" She says under her breath.
"I'm sorry. I just don't see the appeal."
You avoid trying to make her any more mad then you've already done.
"What!" She snaps at you.
"How can you not see the appeal of them?"
Jenny starts to ramble on why they are "so amazing" and how "even though songs like stressed out are over played, she still loves them."
She also mentioned a thing called joshly, but it didn't matter you had finally pulled up to the apartment you two shared and walked inside.

"And that's why everyone should be in love with twenty one pilots-" She had finally finished her rant.
"-now I'm going to go to my room and blast regional at best until you learn to praise the musical genius that is Josh dun and Tyler Joseph!" She slammed the door shut to there room.
Finally a break from all of this twenty one pilots shit, you thought to yourself.
Jenny had been completely infatuated with them. Her walls where covered in posters and fanart ,while her closet carried random band merchandise.
You sighed and walked in your own room to get ready for your night shift.

"Gooooo awayyyyy goooo away goo awayyyyy leaveeee meee alllooonnee"
The sounds of song twenty one pilots' song boomed through the walls, but this one didn't bother you as much, actually you didn't mind it at all.
You put on your black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt with a black tie.
A work uniform that's simple and not that eye catching.
You open your room door, grabbing your keys and yelling goodbye to Jenny, who couldn't hear you over the music.
"Later Jenny!"
You shrugged off her lack of response and left, locking the door behind you.
There was no point in taking your car, as you lived a short walk to the bar you worked at.
The street is almost barren besides a few passing couples, ,but you walked alone down the boulevard. I'm your head you tried to convince yourself you didn't need a relationship and that all love will eventually lead to broken dreams.
You turn the corner, and walk into "Green Day's bar and eats"
"Hey, y/n" Kevin, your boss says as you walk in.
You give a kind wave to the older man and walk towards the staff only room to set down your stuff.
From there you head back to the front, and behind the bar. The other bartender looks at you and smiles.
"Hey Jim, it's my hours"
Jim nods at you as he picks up his things and leaves.
Today the bar wasn't as full as it usually is, there where about three stragglers about the bar.
A drink man and his drunker girl toy, hugging and kissing in the corner.
A very tall and thin, pale boy who resembles a YouTuber Jenny likes.
And a red haired man who just got back from the restroom. There was something different about this guy, he walked like he didn't have confidence at all, dispirit being attractive. He intrigued you. Why was he here?
You couldn't understand why anyone would have to drink on a Tuesday, but you figured you couldn't complain.
The red haired guy took a seat at the bar in front of you.
"If you need anything ,sir, just let me know"
He nods his head and parts his lips.
"Just a beer" he said in A tried voice, you can tell this man has been through a lot so you don't bother asking him any questions or trying to make conversation like usual.
"Hey, y/n I think we're going to close up shop early, the wife is making meatloaf tonight. Just make sure these people get severed and get out. No more people in got it?"
You nod as you wave good bye at you boss.
You chuckle at the thought of him and his wife just eating a dinner together. In you mind you knew you would never find anyone that would be willing to drop everything and come to eat what you've made, but you brushed it of and put on a fake smile as you handed the man a beer.
He thanks you and you begin to walk away until the guy grabs your arm.
You turn in shock and shake his grip away.
"Is everything okay sir?"
You ask slightly scared, but still polite.
The guy has a smirk on his face.
"Oh yeah sorry, it's just"
He drops his head and begins to get nervous.
" It's not, I've just seen a vary beautiful person and I need to ask if they will sit and join me for a beer."
You blush slightly, you cheeks turning the color of his hair. He takes notice.
"I'm Josh and I'm guessing your y/n"
He points to your name tag.
You nod. This guy has a hint of charm and awkwardness that makes him instantly irresistible and adorable.
"Well, I don't see why not. Just let me check on everyone else and I'll be back."
He nods and smiles. As hard as this guy tries to display confidence, the awkward, lovable nature seeps through.
You begin to cheek on the other guest, but the entire time you could feel Josh's eyes following you.
Slowly people began to leave and you clean up after them, everyone except him.
You begin to stack the chairs and clean up trash.
"Y/n" Josh asks
"Do you have a radio here?"
You nod as you go behind the bar to turn on the radio.
"And now where stressed out!! Wish we could turn back time-" the radio plays.
You immediately turn the radio off.
"What happened to the song" Josh asks kindly
"I turned it off"
"How come" curiosity spills off his lips
"Nothing, it's a good song, it's just-"
"Over played" he cut you off
You nod your head as you continue to clean the tables.
"What about twenty one pilots? Do you like them?" He asked
"Well, I don't really listen to their music but my roommate loves them! Her whole wardrobe is just merch"
He laughs.
What a beautiful laugh.
"Really that's a shame, that you don't like them"
"Why so" you ask as you finish up cleaning and take a seat across from him.
"Because I'm the drummer of the band."
You laugh and then look up to see that he isn't.
"Wait, Are you serious?"
He smiles and nods
"Prove it."
Keeping the smile on his face, he pulls out his phone and opens Google.
You get up and look over his shoulder and he's typing in the words Josh dun.
When the screen finally loads it's a picture of him and the lead singer!
"Dude!" You say as you take his phone to look through the photos of him and Tyler.
He smiles at you as you scroll through his phone and you look up.
"That's cool" you say trying to act cool yourself. You give him back his phone.

"Hey, you know we have a concert here tomorrow night,  you and your friend should come

"Hey, you know we have a concert here tomorrow night, you and your friend should come. I can get you back stage passes."
You give him a look of doubt and shake your head.
"No, I can't, I want to be your friend, not use you for your fame. I'll come to the concert but I'll sit with the rest of the crowd."
"Okay how about we take this napkin-"
he reaches over to the middle of the table to grab a napkin
"-and split it in half. On your half you put your name and number and on mine I'll do the same, then we will trade, and I'll walk out of the bar and leave you to do what you do."
You smile and take your ripped part of the napkin and sign your name and number and he does the same.
After that he gets up and leaves.
--time skip brought to you by blurryface--
It's been ten minutes since you last talked to Josh ,and you already miss him, in the friend way,
Ping* ping*
Your phone rings as you lock the door of the bar
[new text alert from Red head]
J: hey, I kinda missed talking to you.
You smile and reply
Y: same here but I'll see you in tomorrow.
J:but I won't see you in that crowd of people!
Y: it's okay we will always be texting buddies
J: we've just met and I can already tell you're a dork.
Y: Whatever. Good night Josh.
J: Goodnight.