Eighteen

*NAYA*

"Hey." I say coldly as I stand I front of the tall blonde.

"Hey, let's go." Jake says as he puts his phone in his pocket and he leads me to his car. I can already tell this is going to be an awkward ride.

When we reached his car, he took my bags and put them in the trunk and I took a seat in the passenger side. Jake then meets me in the car taking a seat in the drivers side.

"Let's head home." Jake says putting the car in reverse and drives out of the airport parking.

"I like that necklace you got Naya, I wonder who got you that?" Jake says smirking knowing that he got me this necklace.

"Oh, I got it from the trash." I say calling Jake trash.

"Oh, okay then." Jake says as I happily know that the rest of the ride will be silent.

<<At home>>

Once we reached Jakes apartment, I get out of the car and grab my suitcases before Jake could.

"I could have taken your bags." Jake said as we head into the apartment complex.

"I think Im good." I say as we enter the elevator and stand In awkward silence until the elevator rings and we get off on Jakes floor.

"Things might be moved around." Jake says as he unlocks the door and we walk into the very familiar apartment .

"Babe?" I hear Chloe's voice say.

"I'm here." Jake says as he leads us to where Chloe is.

"Oh, Naya, your her." Chloe says glaring at me.

"Yup, well I better get to the guest bedroom." I say trying not too snap.

"Okay, you want dinner?" Jake asks me.

"Uh no thanks, I'm not that hungry." I say as I then make my way to my new room.

"What did I do to need to come back here." I say as I look around the room wanting to be back at Toronto.