Four

//Naya\\

Yesterdays dinner was fun with the other guys, and now today is game day verses the Blue Jackets here at home. There was an optional skate this morning, but i decided against it and to rest at home. And what i mean about rest is to sleep in, watch Netflix and eat. But my sleeping in plans where cut short by the door bell ringing.

"Ugh coming!" I yell rolling out the bed and fall onto the floor.

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I say grabbing my phone and heading to the front door. I then open the door to reveal William, Kasperi and Tobias.

"What." I say to them still clearly sleepy.

"Oh well good morning to you to." Tobias says walking into my apartment and the other guys.

"Okay just walk into my apartment." I say making way for the giant guys.

"These are for you." William says handing me a Timhortans bag and a coffee cup.

"Thanks." I say yawning.

"See I'm boyfriend material, i didn't forget about the grumpy girl!" William says putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Get off me." I say walking away and into the kitchen where i see Kasperi going through my fridge.

"Well boyfriend material, wheres my Timhortans?" Kaperi ask William.

"Hey, ladies first, and Naya, whres your washroom?" Tobias asks looking around.

"First door to your left." I say as he then nods and goes to the washroom.

"So why are you guys here?" I ask taking a sip of the coffee William got me.

"We are taking you to the mall! Just because we wanted to go and girls like shopping, and your a girl." Kasperi says.

"Yup." William says agreeing and Tobias comes back from the washroom.

"Go get read King!" Tobias tells me and i put down my coffee.

"Okay, and if i come back and see my food eaten, i'll cut their dick off and feed it to them." I say walking over to my room.

"Okay damn!" Kasperi says.

Once i got to my room i quickly go to my closet and change into a long gated sweater with two long cuts up the sides high waisted gray jeans and my all white Nike air max's. I then slip on my golf Michel Kors watch. I then hover my hand over my necklace from Jake, but then decided against it, I need to get over him.

 I then hover my hand over my necklace from Jake, but then decided against it, I need to get over him

I then put my hair half up half down and go to my washroom. I then plug in my curling iron and while waiting i put on come concealer, mascara, eyeliner, highlighter, eye shadow and do my eyebrows. Once i finished my make up the iron was hot enough to start doing my hair. I then put the ends of my hair in lose curls and spray it to keep it's hold.

Once i was done i then spray myself in my VS perfume and put on some lip balm

Once i was done i then spray myself in my VS perfume and put on some lip balm. I then grab my phone and keys. I then head back to the kitchen to see the guys really scared.

"What did you guys do?" I ask them glaring at them.

"No-"

"William took a bite of your food!" Kasperi says cutting off William.

"You fucker." I say inching closer to him.

"Please don't chop my dick off!" William says.

"Please chop his dick off." Tobias says.

"HEY!" William yells at him.

"Your lucky that you bought me that food, if you didn't you would be dead right now." I say grabbing my coffee and food walking out the door with the guys behind me.

"Which car?" I ask them pointing at my cars in the drive way.

"Either my 2016 white jaguar XF or my black 2015 Ferrari?" I say taking another sip from my coffee.

"FERRARI!" The guys yell.

"Oh wait, that's two seater. Looks like we have to take the Jaguar." I say going over to the car.

"Still a hype car." Tobias says as we get into the car and i drive to Eaton Centre mall.